Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you who lived through the Trickey Dickie era of the late 60’s-early ‘70’s probably will remember the “Enemies Lists” the FBI files on certain people and the scandals that were all wrapped in the same quilt of “Watergate” that included the resignation of the President before he could be impeached for all of the above plus his using the IRS to intimidate his enemies. And of course, this was after VP Spiro Agnew was forced to resign for his escapades in Maryland when he had been governor.
And now we are faced with a president who thinks that everyone believes him when he says he had no knowledge of what went on with “Fast and Furious” even though it was “Bush’s fault he then declared Executive Privilege to keep Congress from blowing the mess up in his face. Then, he knows nothing about how Benghazi happened, blatantly lies for a month to the world that it was all about a video, changes his story about a dozen times, and it is still under investigation because Hillary hasn’t been elected yet. Now we have the AP being harassed by the Justice Department whose fearless leader knows nothing about it because he recused himself. The president knows nothing because it is “and ongoing investigation involving national security issues” (and he knows NOTHING????). Then the IRS is exposed for going after Tea Party and other Conservative groups and the president knows nothing again even though his staffers knew since April. Finally, Fox News, a hated opponent of the White House, is investigated after the issuance of a very dubious warrant that is a blatant attack on the First Amendment……….and of course, Obama knows nothing.

Even though CBS finally took a 1st amendment hit, too, the rest of the press is slow to catch on and are still claiming this is all a Republican ploy…….and the president knows NOTHING. This denial thing is itself a ploy. And what this Administration is attempting to do is frightening indeed. They are attacking those who dare stand up to them, criticize them, or otherwise interfere with their far left agenda. To assume that Obama knows nothing of this would mean we would have to assume he is totally incompetent (I’m willing to give that a shot) or is the one pushing the buttons. There can be no other alternative, and the fact this is going on should already have people marching in the streets like they did against Nixon.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, he's black....We can't touch him, b/c that would make us racists.... :rolleyes

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
To a degree, I have to say you are correct, but this is getting out of hand. People across this country are already seeing the onion unravel and are finally seeing these people for who they are. Even the Democrats in Congress are scared because the IRS can nail them just as easily as they can us. The press is getting upset because they now se how easily this guy can single them out and make life difficult. Let the games begin.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone watch the tap dance of the hearings on this. This is going to get downright bloody. One gal (who allegedly is the one who was in charge of this whole mess) takes the 5th then gives her side of the story. Cong. Gowdy went nuts. She is in some deep crap legally on this, and is going to be made to talk or be in legal difficulty for her little stunt.
With Dems equally upset as Repubs., this issue is going to be the "BIG ONE" (until something even better comes along). As I said, the onion is getting unwrapped one layer at a time, and it is rotten inside.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Either he knew, condoned and lied about it, in which case he should be impeached, or he really did not know, which means he is incompetent and should be impeached.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Either he knew, condoned and lied about it, in which case he should be impeached, or he really did not know, which means he is incompetent and should be impeached.
Come on dude....He's THE President....Of course he f***in knew about it! And if he says he didn't, he's full of shit as a Christmas turkey!

He should be impeached either way, especially for getting elected twice with a fake birth certificate and wasn't a natural-born citizen. The entire gov't and electoral house should be removed from their positions, too....Just b/c you know damn-well they knew it, too.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll totally agree either he knew or he is incompetent, or better yet, he knew and is too incompetent to know WTF to do about it or even better, it is all at his orders. One of these is going to come close to what really is going on.

·
Banned
612 Posts
I still believe you get what you give...this arrogant , pompous , half-negro ( call me racist but the first amendment is STILL in effect n'est pas ? ) piece-of-shit will , hopefully , go down in the history books for just what he is...:fitz

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reminds me of Sgt. Schulz on Hogan's Heroes... I know Nothing!...Nothing!
They used an old Sgt Schultz scene on the news the other night to illustrate the Obama Administration and all of the recent revelations (they call them scandals) with all of the denials of knowledge in the White House and Justice Dept. so I just thought it appropriate to use it here.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Just my opinion here fellas......But if NONE of them knew what was going on, doesn't that make them all incompetent and completely ignorant? Wouldn't that also be legitimate grounds for impeachment and relieving of their administrative duties?

I mean, if someone was a brilliant scientist who was in a car wreck with traumatic brain damage and 90% brain disability would you still have them solving thesis and doing physics and laser experiments? Uh, negative ghost rider....

Same with an incompetent administration. They the governing body needs to be be douched of it's refuse from time to time...

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
Just my opinion here fellas......But if NONE of them knew what was going on, doesn't that make them all incompetent and completely ignorant? Wouldn't that also be legitimate grounds for impeachment and relieving of their administrative duties?

I mean, if someone was a brilliant scientist who was in a car wreck with traumatic brain damage and 90% brain disability would you still have them solving thesis and doing physics and laser experiments? Uh, negative ghost rider....

Same with an incompetent administration. They the governing body needs to be be douched of it's refuse from time to time...

Makes sense to me.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That sounds good, but stupid is not an impeachable offense by itself. It's what you do with stupid that could get you in trouble.
My complaint is that (1) No one knows anything which years of having that BS played in my face spells blatant LIE (2) When Trickie Dickie tried this very same crap, the press came after him with a vengeance and ran him and his cronies out of Washington and many of them to prison (3) whereas today, the press is so busy puckering up and kissing OB's a$$ that he'd have to personally shoot one of them to get a bad word written or spoken (except on FOX).
The average Joe on the street has no clue about any of what is going on and just goes about the day being totally stupid and life in DC goes on as they destroy what's left of this place.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts