Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Tri Guide with a luggage rack on the back of bike. I'm wanting to build a small vented box to put my little 14lb shih Tzu in when I'm riding.

I'm thinking of using one of those big tuff plastic milk cartons and add something with a hole in the top so he can poke his heard through.

He will have on a pair of goggles of course and be double strapped in with a body harness.

Any ideas?

·
Banned
71 Posts
I have a Tri Guide with a luggage rack on the back of bike. I'm wanting to build a small vented box to put my little 14lb shih Tzu in when I'm riding.

I'm thinking of using one of those big tuff plastic milk cartons and add something with a hole in the top so he can poke his heard through.

He will have on a pair of goggles of course and be double strapped in with a body harness.

Any ideas?
Here is a whole page of'em :

https://www.google.com/search?q=mot...a:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=nts

·
Señor Member
19,668 Posts
Hoss used to ride in a milk crate behind me.

·
Just Ride
3,316 Posts
Look online at motorcycle pet carriers and steal their idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you don't have any other riders on the back maybe use some set collars and bars and mount you a rack for a carrier there right behind you. Mount collars to the grab rails beside the rear seat area.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've been thinking about this too, only my dog weighs about 45 lbs lol. I was wondering if I could make a custom cubby area for Her in the front trunk of a can am Spyder.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
teach the dog to sit where the passenger would and ride. best idea. after a few time falling off maybe it will learn to ride. seen a few around here doing that.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
My wife was talking about a side car for a pit bull.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts