Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Git 'er done
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in 4 cities in 5 days this past week for work. I simply owed it myself to be on my Harley today. Took about two hours out of my day and went for a great ride around Canton, GA :woo

70 degrees, slight wind, not a cloud in the sky. Great "Sunday Ride" Puttered around on my own for a while then came home to be with my wife and kids...

will end the day with a nice Jack n' Coke

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Took a two hour ride friday afternoon. 77* no wind, bright blue skies. Saturday, I actually washed the bike and then took a nap. After a few rain storms and couple of weeks of riding, I had forgotten what it COULD look like. Today? Well it was spend the day with the wife. I guess I have to every so often.
:woo

·
Registered
31 Posts
Installed my new foot pegs yesterday and had a nice ride to the mountains and back. 92 here in san diego. Today my cowboys won and going for a short ride here soon.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Rode about 75 miles today, about 78 degrees with a slight breeze. Beautiful day. Went to see a guy i grew up with and had'nt seen in about 5 years and would'nt you know it he had a 06 fatboy. so we rode a little. Life is good. :woo

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
NOPE DID`NT GO. :( Took Mom to Church this AM and took a nice long nap this afternoon.
About 40 for a high today and the breeze is blowing about 40 with gusts to about 55.Said to My self i said,Self,think I`ll just leave the Bike in the barn for another day.:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Took a ride to Battlefield Harley today. There was about 1,000 bikes that rode up from Maryland for a memorial ceremony of sorts there. A very moving experience. I wound up buying more clothes that I don't need but it was a beautiful ride. Sixty five degrees but a little blustery.

·
Vanilla Gorilla
1,384 Posts
Got in about 90 miles today, 72 degrees but very windy, about 30mph. Went to show the grandparents the new bike, they didn't even know I had bought one :)

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Looks like everyone is walking the walk!

Only about 50 miles for me today. 64 and sunny.

·
Registered
327 Posts
On an airplane to Florida Sunday and in a rented Dodge Charger for 2 weeks! :banana

·
Registered
73 Posts
did about 70 miles with the grl friend on back sunday. Visited koreceans historical park in estro, florida. nice cool ride. bout to head out now to get a couple hours in before the lady gets home. freakin weather is beautimus

1 - 13 of 13 Posts