Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It missed my house by 3 blocks.....I got a lot of debris and possibly a little damage but was fortunate....My wife was at home with our 4 kids while I was stuck at work stuck in our Tornado Shelter....It was headed directly toward her when my cell went down and it wasn't until 30 mins after that I found out everyone was safe.....It took me over an hr to get home when it normally takes me 30 mins in heavy traffic....we lost power and water and have been staying with my sister, and to even get out of Moore took us over 3 hrs...they blocked off every exit....but the good things is that my family is safe....please help me pray for everyone effected by the tornado....

Here are a few pics of the destruction it caused.....

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I feel so bad for those folks, glad it missed you. I been prayin for those families since day one. You and your family have a lot to be thankfull for...

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Glad you are ok. A very close call for your family. Praying for everyone affected.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,777 Posts
Man it is good to hear that you and your family are relatively ok. My heart goes out to everyone affected...

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Oh man glad ya'll are ok.....also praying for the ones who were affected...

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
ICP glad ur ok bro! Praying for all of you guys up there!!! Stay Okie string bro!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the words of encouragement and all the prayers...the Mayor just got off the TV and they are now opening the side streets to allow people back into their homes....Note to self: get power generator and an underground tornado shelter built....

·
Registered
258 Posts
I rode through that area last fall. I stopped at the HD dealer in Moore and ate lunch nearby. I cannot even imagine what it must have been like during that tornado. My thoughts are with everyone in the OKC area affected by tornadoes this week.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
I had no idea you lived there. So glad to hear that you guys are safe. I cannot begin to imagine how you felt durning that time with no communication.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
377 Posts
Really glad to hear you and your family are ok. It sounds like there is lots of support around there with a lot of good people helping out. Good neighbors are a good thing to have in times like that. Good luck man.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Thanks for all the words of encouragement and all the prayers...the Mayor just got off the TV and they are now opening the side streets to allow people back into their homes....Note to self: get power generator and an underground tornado shelter built....
+1111
But seriously man if you need help just let us know!!! Where there's a will there's a way!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
You were quite fortunate. I am thankful for that

1 - 20 of 29 Posts