·
Just Ride
3,499 Posts
20210203_174748.jpg
here's a stroker shovelhead

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well I play at playing guitar. Started taking lessons at 64 and if anybody told me how hard it was, I would have never started. But I'm glad I did. Took lessons in person for 8 months, then Covid. Been doing FaceTime lessons but its not the same. But I am making progress and can play a couple of songs. I ain't giving up, and I am looking at buying my first electric guitar. Narrowed it down to a couple of them.

·
Super Moderator
12,911 Posts

·
Just Ride
3,499 Posts
16137533232647248233054487304469.jpg
I simply pick my foot up and press down, just like I do on my other bikes. Who leaves their foot on peg/floorboard to stop?

Reactions: JLR

·
Registered
Mr. James
917 Posts
View attachment 792721 I simply pick my foot up and press down, just like I do on my other bikes. Who leaves their foot on peg/floorboard to stop?
I do. I use my heel area as a pivot point to regulate how much pressure I put on the brake pedal. I thought that was normal, but then again I'm not normal lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
I do. I use my heel area as a pivot point to regulate how much pressure I put on the brake pedal. I thought that was normal, but then again I'm not normal lol
Equally abnormal here - Heel never leaves the floorboard. Highway peg catches the top of my foot angled out while moving (I’m a shortshyt, so it’s not like I’m capable to stretch my legs out anywhere). Pivot to the brake when needed - almost identical muscle memory as coming off the accelerator to the brake in the car.

·
Just Ride
3,499 Posts
Now you'll be conscious on how you use your rear brake. Mine does very on which I'm riding.

·
Super Moderator
4,663 Posts
As long as it's not a turtle head poking out
One time, in a desperate effort to make it to a porta potty when 3weeks of MREs broke loose, I said "outta the way! I need to stop this turtle before he draws on my underwear"...

Reactions: JTJ

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
The only thing I have understood in this whole thread is the insurance adds. But on a positive note I almost have my bagger rebuilt from where that drunk lady ran me over in September. And it’s better than ever.
Good to hear. Got any pictures??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40,763 Posts
Maybe I am just seeing things, but isn't that right footpeg behind the brake pedal? That's...different.
Might have been a floor board to foot peg conversion.

Looks like a FL brake pedal.

101 - 120 of 162 Posts