Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and want to share my bike.... it is a 2014 FXDB StreetBoB, I have replaced the seat, raised the tank, lowered the rear, replaced the handlebars, removed the badges, added some pinstriping, installed V&H Short shots, did a custom speedo relocation, carbon fibered the dash, added some custom badges, custom license plate mount, chopped the fender and added some LED bullet tail/turn lights. installed KNife(lol) Since the pic has been taken I have replaced the grips with some really cool Arlen Ness Knurled grips, and installed a V&H Vo2 Naked Intake....next thing on the list will be a V&H fuel Pak. Love to share my bike with other Bike lovers... if you have any questions about the bike feel free to ask them I would love some feed back. Enjoi!

Attachments

·
Stranded.....in Iowa
493 Posts
Wow, definately a unique looking bike. Always cool to see what someone's imagination can come up with. wont' have trouble finding it in the crowd on bike night!! Is it just me or does that seat look like it would be a bit painful for a long ride? All in all, very well done and one-of-a-kind changes. Nice job.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC. Great job! I like what you've done to her to make it a nice around town cruiser. Definitely not a touring seat by the looks of it, but still nice. JMO

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I designed the feel and functionality of the bike to be a short day cruiser, bar hopper. I hope to one day get bad ass Street Glide Special for the long trips. I do not have any other people around my area that I know that customizes their bikes like I do. so it is hard to find people to ride with. Ill hop on her on a Saturday and just cruise around town for a couple hours.

·
Thug counter
240 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

Great looking scoot! Just wondering...does your butt cuss you after a long ride?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome from central Florida...really nice bike you have there.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire. Very different..NICE!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Very unique....like the originality you gave it. Kudos...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Your sled ....

mfc
Wow.............overall I really like your sled!!! Lots of cool details. I'm not a super fan of wrapped pipes but I know lots are and they do look cool when new. I have to say though that I hate your seat..........my butt hurts just looking at the pix ! Is that a "Nimravus" I see on the left side? A sweet choice as well...:)
Well done, you do have a sweet sled!
Colt.45

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
I am new to this forum and want to share my bike.... it is a 2014 FXDB StreetBoB, I have replaced the seat, raised the tank, lowered the rear, replaced the handlebars, removed the badges, added some pinstriping, installed V&H Short shots, did a custom speedo relocation, carbon fibered the dash, added some custom badges, custom license plate mount, chopped the fender and added some LED bullet tail/turn lights. installed KNife(lol) Since the pic has been taken I have replaced the grips with some really cool Arlen Ness Knurled grips, and installed a V&H Vo2 Naked Intake....next thing on the list will be a V&H fuel Pak. Love to share my bike with other Bike lovers... if you have any questions about the bike feel free to ask them I would love some feed back. Enjoi!

I like it. Welcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Consitter...yes my butt is very pisseed off at me after a ride. Went on a small ride, about an hour on Sunday and decided I may need to do something a little different about it....decided to make a butt pad until i can afford to redu the seat.. i gotta get a FuelPak first.

Colt.45.... that is bad ass you reconize the the knife.!!

Thanks for the complements here is a pic of the seat pad I am working on... I cut up some old gel padding I had around and found some other fabric that looked cool... I can sew so i just stapled it until I can find someone that can hook me up..lol looks ghetto right now but It will turn out nice when I am finished.

Attachments

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Nice. Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome from Houston, TX. Nice SB. Its yours and that is what makes it that more special, at least that is how I feel about mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts