Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Idahoans? I live in Mountain Home when I'm not deployed, that is..:thumb

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't believe I'm all alone in I-Da-Ho...

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the Twin Falls area about 90 miles to the southeast from Mt. Home
Howdy! So I'm not alone! Yeah, I get to Twin every now and then...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Don't know if any of you guys who originted this post are still up there. I made a quick trip up to Twin Falls earlier this month (11/17&18). I had to go see a very sick friend, but didn't get to stay very long. I drove my car up there since it was pretty cold. But I was impressed enough to want to go back up there late spring, early summer to check it out. I might want to look at property up there, since I finally get to retire in a few years and am inclined to get out of Taxifornia. Looks like great riding, hunting, fishing etc. Maybe one of you guys can let me know some good places to ride, although it looks like Idaho pretty much has it all. I'd like to talk with a "local' since you would know all the ins and outs of being up there. I'm especially interested in the Magic Valley area.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey Mellow you ever get over to Kennewick wa? I come to lewiston every now and again so when I do I will let you know.. Go get a Effies Burger...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Checking in from Kuna. Used to live in MH when I was at the base. Spent 16 yrs there! Still have some riding buddies there and even make it to the edge once in awhile to see Jeff and the crew

·
Registered
15 Posts
Kickin this pig

Figured I'd wake this thing for now. Live over by Idaho Falls but lived in Orofino 67-72 and then Boise 80-81. Otherwise different states and different jobs.

Hope to see some of you around next year but fixin' to relocate from Iraq to Afghanistan. Maybe some of the AF guys will see this and are heading to Bagram. Ride safe for what's left of this year.

Out here.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts