Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have a guess. I don't think this is windashield is working for me. There is still too much air on my face. The wind will shut my modular helmet if its open, or the face shield with much speed at all. Never a problem on my Fatboy with full windshield.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1426083206.106989.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
803 Posts
Kind of resembles a wind splitter, but it is not. You should go to the LRS (Long ride Shields) sight. Very nice shields at a decent price, and it will help set you up with the right shield for your height.

·
Just Ride
3,766 Posts
National cycle 7 1/2 inch Vstream

·
Registered
803 Posts
Kind of resembles a wind splitter, but it is not. You should go to the LRS (Long ride Shields) sight. Very nice shields at a decent price, and it will help set you up with the right shield for your height.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
regarding the LRS, apparently 4 tint levels. what do most go with? is the darkest tint a hinderance at night?

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
You dont want the dark tint if you are looking thru it. You have 2 options. 1. get the dark tint and it can only be as high as your nose so you can see over it or 2. get one you look thru with a lighter tint. I have several of the LRS and really like the wind blade. I am 6'2" and can see over the 13" shield easily.
Check out the first page on their site for a promo code. You can usually get about 50% off with the code.

·
Registered
803 Posts
You dont want the dark tint if you are looking thru it. You have 2 options. 1. get the dark tint and it can only be as high as your nose so you can see over it or 2. get one you look thru with a lighter tint. I have several of the LRS and really like the wind blade. I am 6'2" and can see over the 13" shield easily.
Check out the first page on their site for a promo code. You can usually get about 50% off with the code.
I agree, only use the darkest shield if you are buying a low profile shield and do not mind some wind. Since you want wind protection you should go with a light or medium tint if you are looking over the top of the shield, and a clear or light tint if you are going to be looking though the shield.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts