Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the guy in the white house has finally found a use for our military. Holding umbrella's for his sorry azz......like he's gonna melt. I know for a fact he'd float. The marine's eye's say it all......he's prolly thinkin...i'll shove this umbrella up your azz before i open it......:nod

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
I was thinking; "Hope I don't catch one by mistake..."

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he's like the Clintons. anything to disrespect them.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,009 Posts
I think he's like the Clintons. anything to disrespect them.
Slick Willie signed up for the National Guard and then refused to report...left the country and wrote that he "Abhorred the military". The Wicked B!T(# of the West didn't even want them to wear their uniforms in the White House. I had the nightmare that I'd run into that POS while I was in uniform and faced the dilemma of whether to salute him or flip him off.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slick Willie signed up for the National Guard and then refused to report...left the country and wrote that he "Abhorred the military". The Wicked B!T(# of the West didn't even want them to wear their uniforms in the White House. I had the nightmare that I'd run into that POS while I was in uniform and faced the dilemma of whether to salute him or flip him off.
Flippin him off would have been good......you would have been the hero of the brig.....:laugh

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
WOW....... Great use of one of the premier fighting forces in the world....
Looks like he's thinking- I want to punch him so bad!!!

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
12,803 Posts
It is absolutely forbidden under any circumstances for a Marine in dress uniform to carry an umbrella.

·
Old Fart
1,367 Posts
WOW....... Great use of one of the premier fighting forces in the world....
Looks like he's thinking- I want to punch him so bad!!!
I'm with you Willie.
That is not what a Marine trains for.
Great show of disrespect there Barack!
:mooning:...:mooning:...:mooning:

·
Registered
36,951 Posts

Just sayin'...
You're welcome.
Carry on.
The other guys didn't have to hold the umbrella for an occupant in chief while standing infront of a Turkish flag....

just sayin'.....

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Jam436....I can see we aren't gonna get along real well if you're one of those progressive morons...

·
Registered
36,951 Posts
Jam436....I can see we aren't gonna get along real well if you're one of those progressive morons...
Apart from him making the partisan comment, he's right though and is allowed to clear up any misconceptions.... just as I am allowed to clarify the detail about the Turkish flag. :D

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Apart from him making the partisan comment, he's right though and is allowed to clear up any misconceptions.... just as I am allowed to clarify the detail about the Turkish flag. :D
Oh, by all means, I agree Kainam, let's let him say what he has to say, and then we can go from there with the fun... :D

1 - 20 of 83 Posts