Discussion Starter #1

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
hells yea!

·
Try'n to behave
5,947 Posts
If you've never driven a vehicle in Italy, it is definitely an eye opener!!

Can you imagine meeting those on coming cars inside one of the turn tunnels?

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
right Steve. I thought it was a one way road or closed course at first and then "oh Snap!" difficulty factor just went up!!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right Steve. I thought it was a one way road or closed course at first and then "oh Snap!" difficulty factor just went up!!

I thought the same. When they met those oncoming cars, I was "wtf!"

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
wow!

·
Try'n to behave
5,947 Posts
I was driving a Mercedes in Italy one day taking one of my sailors to a doctors appointment. We were doing 130 mph on a two lane road. Two cars side by side going north, passing two cars side by side headed south. They are some definitely crazy drivers....nerves of steel I tell you!

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
I thought the same. When they met those oncoming cars, I was "wtf!"
I thought is was a one way till that happened,then add a couple bicycles , that car looked to be hugging the wall pretty good .

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Never been there but they have to be some good drivers as well as crazy. Could you imagine most of our drivers on that road, they would be missing a lot of paint if not parts in those tunnels without even dealing with other traffic. But hell's yes I would be up for roads like that.

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Italy is not as bad as Turkey, that's a challenge!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Nah, send me the vid.... No way I would try and wield an Ultra Classic on that windy TWO-WAY road. One-way, okay. TWO-WAY, nope. Just sayin'. Cool video though!!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Holy crap! I thought it was a one-way road until the 1:30 mark! What if you met those cars in the tunnel?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Whoa, gets worse at about 4:59!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts