Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF I can get my girl friend to go with me on my trip to the dragon this year... and that's a big IF!... I'm going to give her an engagement ring on the top of one of the over looks along Blue Ridge Parkway...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Take someone else.

The one who GOES with you, FLOWS with you.

·
Señor Member
19,586 Posts
Take someone else.

The one who GOES with you, FLOWS with you.
Hahahaha!

Dude, just tell her she has to go. She can't miss this opportunity, you won't let her. Something like that. Good luck.

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
Why would she not want to go with you? :dunno

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have an 8 month old. My mom is coming up to visit and can watch kids but hard to get her away from our little girl for any amount of time. That and riding motorcycles makes her a little nervous.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I wish you the best of luck, amigo!

I was kiddin' about what I said earlier.

·
Señor Member
19,586 Posts
We have an 8 month old. My mom is coming up to visit and can watch kids but hard to get her away from our little girl for any amount of time. That and riding motorcycles makes her a little nervous.

Great story, man. If she's not digging the bike, maybe a ride isn't the time to ask her? NONE OF MY BUSINESS. Just a thought. You're gonna want her all the way relaxed and into the moment when you rock her life forever. Not all stressed and bitchy and whatnot. :)

Good luck! Let us know the good news.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Y'all gonna exchange rings? one on her finger an one in your nose......:laugh.....just kiddin...best of luck, i hope she goes with ya.:thumb

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got her to go on the benefit ride I put on a few weeks back and she asked when our next one was so she doesn't not like riding she's just a little nervous and this morning she was asking questions about the ride so she seemed interested. Got a few friends she works with trying to talk her into going so we'll see if she decides to go

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Or maybe getting engaged on a bike will make her love riding.
Just a thought.

As long as you DON'T scrape floorboards around every corner.......:what?

Good luck Brother !..Takes some good planning to make this moment very special and one you'll both remember for ever.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts