1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just Ride
3,254 Posts
That's a stand up Dealership!!

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
God bless them! whether or not anyone agrees with this government's politics, every one of us should stand behind our troops 100%. they, along with law enforcement, firefighters, and emergency personnel put their lives on the line for us daily.
regards,
dave

·
Registered
11,033 Posts
The letter from the dealership was previously posted some time in the past. I sent them my own thank you note and also a page or two from this forum with numerous positive comments regarding their decision and letter. If you all think about it pull up the dealership online to get their address and maybe drop them a big thank you. Dealers like this are rare and we need to let them know they are appreciated.

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
The letter from the dealership was previously posted some time in the past. I sent them my own thank you note and also a page or two from this forum with numerous positive comments regarding their decision and letter. If you all think about it pull up the dealership online to get their address and maybe drop them a big thank you. Dealers like this are rare and we need to let them know they are appreciated.
emailed them to let them know that theirs is a class-act!
dave

·
Registered
153 Posts
God bless them! whether or not anyone agrees with this government's politics, every one of us should stand behind our troops 100%. they, along with law enforcement, firefighters, and emergency personnel put their lives on the line for us daily.
regards,
dave
^^^^^^^Well Put Dave^^^^^^^

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,673 Posts
Next time I go home to Illinois I'll at least buy a t-shirt from them :)

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stopped in here last week. Nice shop, not too many bikes, very nice people. Bought a shirt and a chip. I'll return.

I made sure they knew why I was visiting. They were appreciative.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts