Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn!!! I was right. I did have a life before my V-Rod.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,503 Posts
Hi Guys.
Since I recognize most of you guys from the V-Rod forum, good to see some other traditionalists coming out.

I have to admit, I spend a little too much time biting my tongue over there.

I keep fighting the urge to to discover a term for the V-Rod guys (and girls) with anti-HD attitude to match "airhead," like WetHead, WetDreamers, WaterOverHead, something. Worthy,In50Years.

V-Rods are a hoot, a very fine bike, a highly respectable HD Noobie that does credit to the 100 year Harley Davidson tradition, but hell, maybe it's just me, I ride the LowRider more than twice as much. Go figure.

·
Steve
262 Posts
Hi Guys.
Since I recognize most of you guys from the V-Rod forum, good to see some other traditionalists coming out.

I keep fighting the urge to to discover a term for the V-Rod guys (and girls) with anti-HD attitude to match "airhead," like WetHead, WetDreamers, WaterOverHead, something. Worthy,In50Years.

V-Rods are a hoot, a very fine bike, a highly respectable HD Noobie that does credit to the 100 year Harley Davidson tradition, but hell, maybe it's just me, I ride the LowRider more than twice as much. Go figure.
I am similar...........love my Vrod....but I have a 95 Springer with 10,000 miles, an 02 Roadking with 22,000 miles and my 03 Vrod with 1,000 miles. I like them all but always seen to get on the air cooled bikes when going out for a ride.

·
Registered
40,758 Posts
Hi Guys.

Thats exactly why I dont post much over there. I mean, Ive got a TC with as much HP as a stock V-Rod, and boatloads more torque. Last dyno was run on non-performance pipes with a bad tune, have since switched out to Thunderheaders. I figure Ive got about 10 more hp on the table, give or take.

I am interested in the new DX tho, but how the hell could I buy a new DX and leave it stock with what I am riding now??? :confused:

Buying a new DX and sending it off to Eagle for a big bore stroker kit just isnt on my list of high priorities right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts