3341 - 3360 of 3380 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,216 Posts
Wish I was.

·
Hard Member
3,229 Posts
There is a reason for this post. This beer I am drinking is for my neighbor across the street, he passed away yesterday. When I pulled the transmission job on Blackbird he helped me in quite a few of the steps. Seeing the inside of the primary and the transmission, the going over the steps in the tech manual and seeing the bike rolling again was something he enjoyed. In many ways I will miss him. RIP Ramon "Don Carlos" Fuentes, USAF Veteran!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Proud Infidel
2,773 Posts
There is a reason for this post. This beer I am drinking is for my neighbor across the street, he passed away yesterday. When I pulled the transmission job on Blackbird he helped me in quite a few of the steps. Seeing the inside of the primary and the transmission, the going over the steps in the tech manual and seeing the bike rolling again was something he enjoyed. In many ways I will miss him. RIP Ramon "Don Carlos" Fuentes, USAF Veteran!

Awesome story.

Sent from my 2 Tin Cans With A String using Tapatalk

·
Hard Member
3,229 Posts
Awesome story.

Sent from my 2 Tin Cans With A String using Tapatalk
Tried writing more about him now and I just can't. It's hard to accept he is no longer here.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,568 Posts
Tried writing more about him now and I just can't. It's hard to accept he is no longer here.

Later you will be able to share the stories with those of us that will understand. For now just remember the man. It is all a friend can do at the beginning of the loss

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Hard Member
3,229 Posts
Later you will be able to share the stories with those of us that will understand. For now just remember the man. It is all a friend can do at the beginning of the loss

Have a few to say, maybe one day I will. Impacted me big.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,568 Posts
Have a few to say, maybe one day I will. Impacted me big.

When they count they always do brother. A passing of a respected friend is always confounding

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,211 Posts
I wasn't (yet) into the booze, but Ron, I will hoist a few tonight in memory of your buddy and a brother in Blue.

·
Señor Member
19,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,352

God bless, Runner.

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
Super Bowl weekend so I went to the store today and bought a bottle of Seagrams Extra Dry Gin, and a bottle of Kessler whiskey and a 12 pack of PBR ! That should last me thru this weekend ! AND I'll have some of these drinks in memory of the deceased brothers and sisters that have departed the face of this earth early.
Amen.

·
American
26,336 Posts
Can't blame ya.... gotta be better than Canada... :laugh

·
Señor Member
19,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,358

·
Señor Member
19,658 Posts