·
Señor Member
19,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,367

·
Señor Member
19,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,368 (Edited)
Illini came back from being down a thousand at halftime to lose by one at home to Michigan State. So, cocktails.

·
Try'n to behave
5,642 Posts
A few minutes ago I almost grabbed my ashtray thinking it was my drink....my day drinking is at an all time high (low?). Thanks COVID-19.

·
Try'n to behave
5,642 Posts
I have been partaking in the nectar of the Gods since...mind your own business, don't judge me... and have moved to Rum.

Tomorrow shall be interesting.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,214 Posts
Glad to see this thread pop up. Had a buddy who goes back to my Air Force days down here on the South Coast, and we cracked a fresh bottle of 17 year old single malt and that led to another one and hell, is today Monday?

·
Try'n to behave
5,642 Posts
^If they can do that, I can still drive. 😜

·
Try'n to behave
5,642 Posts
Apparently we need a new bartender in here to keep this thing active, so I hired her.

Hope she meets ya'lls approval, if not...phuck you.

She's pouring me another Bourbon as I type this. Hopefully she'll get a big tip tonight, I guess it depends on how many Bourbon's. 😀

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,097 Posts
Apparently we need a new bartender in here to keep this thing active, so I hired her.

Hope she meets ya'lls approval, if not...phuck you.

She's pouring me another Bourbon as I type this. Hopefully she'll get a big tip tonight, I guess it depends on how many Bourbon's.
Well, if you insist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,097 Posts
I’m starting with Tito’s, cream soda and a splash of OJ.... thank me later!

I will most likely close with three fingers Of Buffalo Trace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,750 Posts
Why do people stick their fingers into the glass when they are pouring. Does it have something to do with displacement?

·
Try'n to behave
5,642 Posts
3361 - 3380 of 3380 Posts