Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking for a month on my own for a Rocker C and loosing out on my first attempt along comes Sarah. She sent me the link to this bike. Many thanks to Sarah I will be picking this up next Wed. I can't wait. I won't have to do many mods most likely front axle caps from Top Down Products.

Harley Davidson Softail | eBay

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Sweet booda!!! Glad ya got one! Sarah is a very cool chick. Be sure and let us know when you have it.
Colt.45

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
Woo hoo! Vince you done good! That is a gorgeous ride. You are going to be very happy with it. The first thing I'd do is a 2" tank lift which will line up the tank and seat perfectly. Other than that, ride it like you stole it because you did!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks I'm looking forward to joining the small fraternity of Rocker owners. We have to stick together. lol

I think I see the difference now in a lifted tank and a non-lifted one. I blow up the pics of Alan's bike and the one I'm buying. For sure Alan's looks cleaner lifted. Good mod tip thanks for that as well.

·
old scoot coot
5,396 Posts
After looking for a month on my own for a Rocker C and loosing out on my first attempt along comes Sarah. She sent me the link to this bike. Many thanks to Sarah I will be picking this up next Wed. I can't wait. I won't have to do many mods most likely front axle caps from Top Down Products.

Harley Davidson Softail | eBay
congrats on the new scoot buda. sarah did you a good turn there. nice color and good price also. pretty slcik man. have fun with it. tommy:biking:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's still for sale. Did you buy it through ebay?

I did the "make an offer option" and he accepted. He is leaving the ad up until the deal is completed which I fully understand. He seems like a real good guy, we have spoken by phone and email these past few days. I can't wait to make the trip it's going to be a long week. :)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Glad you got it booda. I know you will love it.Yours will be sorta like Sarah's..........beautiful from the time you buy it. Mine was sorta a sour lemon.........till I sweetened it up a bit........:)
Colt.45

·
Registered
43,153 Posts

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
I'm testing out Kainams suggestion. When you "reply" to a post, scroll down from the text box to the next section which is "Additional Options". There is a button to "Manage Attachments". It gives you the file extensions that will upload from your computer.

If it works you will see the back of my helmet.

Attachments

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
Yay! It worked. Thanks Kainam for a great tip! Just to be clear you have to click on "Post Reply", not the section for "Post Quick Reply".

1 - 20 of 34 Posts