Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a long 6 year process of getting my last bike. And cant wait, if any has any input on something I missed please point it out to me. My chapter 13 is ending 5 years of paying all back 1,100 a month in that time I have been saving with a grand total of 18,000.00 my discharge papers will be here by Christmas, at that point im in hope of finding dealership with a 2015 road glide special in stock wanting to be gone, I will in same motion put on 14inch ape hangers from the dealership. My credit score is at this time a 700 and I told my wife we will go threw USAA to Finance 10k threw them which will Allocate 28k if needed, a little overkill I think but doable. If I cant get the 2015 the 2016 might be covered in that number and have to allow for the dealership fee to put on hangers and stay within warranty. So thats my plan cant wait looking for dealership outside of vegas to deal with this town just dont work for me. I have to reestablish credit so in 2 years I can buy her a new house, and we can not get the house for 2 years after discharge papers from bankruptcy.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Welcome and good luck to you.
Make them show you how the radio works and hooks up to what you want it to. Smart phone etc.

·
American
28,662 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

·
Indian Larry
9,184 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!
Tough times end.
Tough people prevail.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.
The man seems to have a plan.
Keep the woman happy.
When life throws a grenade, Old Drill Sergeants say "Hit The Dirt."

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from Waco, TX. Hope you find the bike and deal you are looking for to start to rebuild you credit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts