Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
Looks like a good time. I always knew those ( other brand ) bikes where good for something.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I like the way they just pull the downed spectators out of the way as not to interfere with the competition. Looks like fun!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
What the hell are the saddlebags for? First Aid kits? :D

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,504 Posts
Maybe the most obscenely dangerous thing I have ever participated in, was the camping area drag races at that event I published the streakers on bikes pix from?

Pair after pair after pair of bikes lined up, smoking-tires launching head to head drag racing on a golf cart trail thru the camping area where probably 10,000 hard core bikers were camping, it never stopped day or night for 2 days. Nitrous and turbo bikes, a lot of bikes doing wheelies, a few with wheelie bars, launching right into the crowd.

The cart path was only 6 feet wide, each side had 1500 drunken outlaw bikers lining the sides, everybody wanted to see, so each face down the trackside leaned a little further out into the way, till about 100 feet from the starting line, there was no opening, just people leaned out into the track from both sides and hoping to get out of the way before the bikes got there.

The drag racers crashed HARD into the crowd at least a hundred times. Hell maybe 500 times.
WAAAHH!!SCREEEECHCHH!! WHUMP!WHUMP! THUD! OOOFF! CRUNCH! WHOOMP!
HAW! HAW! HAW! HAW! HAW! HAW!

·
Banned
655 Posts
Why was the track so small? Looked like they were getting dizzy going around and around an area of about 3 - 2 car garages.

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
The idea is to get dizzy and crash imagine WOT jamb and into the crowd OUCH!!
Ive done this and the bags help when you get nailed plus hopefully itll flaten the front tire on the other guy with fiberglass splinters.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve...leave the King at home. You need to ride your Mad Max avatar picture bike!

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts