Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Retired citizen
22,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a waste of taxpayer dollars !
I'm watching this crap on the tube and wondering what the Democrats did before these impeachment hearings started ? What did the Dems do before all this shit started and who's doing that for them while they're doing these impeachment hearings ? Did they have anything to do beforehand ?
IMO Trump has been taking care of business and now he has to deal with this Dem shit too, c'mon man ! What a waste of taxpayer $ resources !

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,061 Posts
I've said it before, the House will vote to Impeach no matter the evidence that they make up s they go along, then the Senate will treat it as DOA and next year, Trump will win as he wags his middle finger in Dipso Nan's and shiftless Schiff's faces.
As I listen to this BS called a hearing, I wonder if we could purchase a truckload of this BS to get our gardens fertilized for the Spring planting.

·
Registered
20,794 Posts
I've said it before, the House will vote to Impeach no matter the evidence that they make up s they go along, then the Senate will treat it as DOA and next year, Trump will win as he wags his middle finger in Dipso Nan's and shiftless Schiff's faces.
As I listen to this BS called a hearing, I wonder if we could purchase a truckload of this BS to get our gardens fertilized for the Spring planting.
The Demoncrats know the Senate will shoot it down as soon as it arrives, so I have a feeling they will try to drag this out until the election so they can smear POTUS every day and keep the cameras occupied so they can spin a narrative and parade their cadre of never Trumpers to testify one at a time as 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses to hearsay.

They'll try to control the ball and run out the clock ,they will loose.......bigly.

·
luv the low country
19,248 Posts
Desperation is settling in, and so is Hitlery. Oh yea, the Dems are in Defcon I, They welcome the skud missile Hitlery, it'll make noise and miss the target....again. All political war games, like the movie.:grin

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
The Demoncrats know the Senate will shoot it down as soon as it arrives, so I have a feeling they will try to drag this out until the election so they can smear POTUS every day and keep the cameras occupied so they can spin a narrative and parade their cadre of never Trumpers to testify one at a time as 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses to hearsay.

They'll try to control the ball and run out the clock ,they will loose.......bigly.
They have already lost. And every day more and more people are realizing it.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,422 Posts
The thing about Liberal Operatives.... is no matter how often the hit the pecker head with a hammer, they think it is the other guys fault .... so it will unfortunately continue on until we the people get tired enough to say stop.

When Trump gets his second term it might start to happen. A good start would be, congress your retirement is over... you are on social security ... your health care plan is over ... you are on Obambam care .... the free ride is over ... you have no need to travel internationally since most of them come from states with completely phucked up cities, they can stay home and work on domestic problems.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,061 Posts
Watching what I can of this circus impeachment hearing, a few things popped out: (1) these clowns seem to be making this $#!t up as they go along, (2) a lot of the testimony revolves around state department types (ambassadors and such) and it occurs to me that these Federal employees should be reporting to Pompeo or hit the streets instead of thinking they have the authority to freelance as apparently some of these idiots testifying are doing. A few of the GOP questioners are tearing them apart on critical points, but I have to wonder how it is that these people who are supposed to represent the president's policies abroad are representing their own points of view and should have been recalled years ago. Those ambassadorships are NOT lifetime appointments as some apparently seem to believe they are.
At this time, I am wondering why there hasn't been a wholesale housecleaning at State and the CIA.

·
Retired citizen
22,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Watching what I can of this circus impeachment hearing, a few things popped out: (1) these clowns seem to be making this $#!t up as they go along, (2) a lot of the testimony revolves around state department types (ambassadors and such) and it occurs to me that these Federal employees should be reporting to Pompeo or hit the streets instead of thinking they have the authority to freelance as apparently some of these idiots testifying are doing. A few of the GOP questioners are tearing them apart on critical points, but I have to wonder how it is that these people who are supposed to represent the president's policies abroad are representing their own points of view and should have been recalled years ago. Those ambassadorships are NOT lifetime appointments as some apparently seem to believe they are.
At this time, I am wondering why there hasn't been a wholesale housecleaning at State and the CIA.
TRUMP, You Are FIRED !

·
Registered
63 Posts
it would be nice if the republicans could go on offense for a change, I couldn't watch the Kavanaugh hearings, and i am really sick of waiting for the IG report shit or get off the pot!!

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
it would be nice if the republicans could go on offense for a change, I couldn't watch the Kavanaugh hearings, and i am really sick of waiting for the IG report shit or get off the pot!!
I have been anxious about the promised IG report for a long time. Delay after delay after delay. Promises, promises and more promises.

But two things that have happened during the time we have been waiting for the IG report seem to be promising. First, the super attorney, Durham, is that right? was assigned. That guy has some really good credentials with regard to prosecuting people no matter where they worked or who they worked for. And secondly, Durham's "Administrative Review" was formally CHANGED to a criminal investigation. So, appears to me the review now investigation is likely playing a big part with regard to the IG report. Yeah, I'm still wearing my rose colored glasses, but some chit better start hitting the fan pretty soon. All of us are fed up with all the BS. I'm ready to see some big Dems go down hard.

·
luv the low country
19,248 Posts
I agree, Joe, we're in need of some GOP nutcrackers. Dems always seem to have the upper hand over the limpdick Repubs.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Why aren't we all (US Citizens) banding together and FIRING every one of the folks in the Congress and Senate that have done nothing over the last three years except try and get rid of an honestly elected President? Those [email protected]%kers have WASTED our tax dollars for three solid years. Trump is the President of the United States. GET OVER IT and do your F ing job.
We better put a Republican house and Senate back in power along with President Trump next time or there will more of the same and I am friggin tired of paying for NOTHING

vented but unsatisfied:(

·
American
25,946 Posts
I agree, Joe, we're in need of some GOP nutcrackers. Dems always seem to have the upper hand over the limpdick Repubs.
They are all in it together...... it's all about the power Trump is taking away from the non elected bureaucrats. They think they (Generals included) run foreign policy and everything else. The Deep State is being threatened like never before..... the D.C. Elite can't stand it..... once the impeachment fails they will just move on to the next scandal they can fabricate..... won't even matter if they lose the House in 2020.... as we've seen before even when repukes have the majority the dumocraps still have the power! Sadly this will continue as long as a Trump is in the White House..... including Trump Jr.!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 369 Posts