Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
You know......I always think about that and try to park far enough away from the other bikes so that wont happen. Lots of times at events you have no choice. He better be the first one back to the bike!

As you would say Steve, A tip of the helmet to this Ride Yo Azz Off Mo Fo. Winner of the event and more

Valentino Rossi.

Racing in the rain. Crazy mothers.

The first Moto GP ever at Indy. Cool!

Report Here

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Looks like a bagger started it all. :mad::eek:

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know......I always think about that and try to park far enough away from the other bikes so that wont happen. Lots of times at events you have no choice. He better be the first one back to the bike!

As you would say Steve, A tip of the helmet to this Ride Yo Azz Off Mo Fo. Winner of the event and more

Valentino Rossi.

Racing in the rain. Crazy mothers.

The first Moto GP ever at Indy. Cool!

Report Here
Indeed, Valentino Rossi has no peers. The win at Indy has now given him more wins (70) at the elite level than anyone ever before, moving him past a tie with the legend Giacomo Agostini.

I'm from Indy and have spent much time at the place, from skipping school during the month of May, to watching qualifications and races. It is a historic, immense, and impressive place. Hope to watch MotoGP there next year, or the year following. This year it was the World Superbikes at Tooele, UT. Awesome.

FWIW, in the pic of the toppled bikes, that is a limited production $25K Tricolore Ducati 1098 on its side.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,178 Posts
If my bike started that: I'd walk home and deny ever owning a bike
Oh No, somebody would run the vin and come and find you anyway.
You're right about walking home, but not before I reported the bike stolen!

Imagine the wind blowing a motorcycle over and causing such a mess.
That wouldn't happen with a Harley.

Instead, on a hot day, the kickstand would sink into the asphalt
and they'd all fall over the other way.

:ride

Hey! I have a great invention!
Cross the rain cover with the inflatable raft and the tip-o-meter,
if a bike was falling over...FOOOMMPP!! It's protected!

·
Registered
28 Posts
A whole row of Ducatis laying on their sides..............

If my bike started that: I'd walk home and deny ever owning a bike.

Delaying the beating you'd get for that kind of stupidity sometimes makes it a little less severe when you finally get it.

Who the f*ck covers a bike outside in the rain, when you have to ride it home in the rain anyway? Yuropee-ins........ :D
yup.

I feel bad for all those guys, they would HATE to claim such a thing on their insurance, they'd probably total the bike just from being knocked over. Ducati being so freakin expensive. pfft. for the price of ONE 1098, I could go out and buy like 4 older 883's in my area, STILL have change on the side to fix em up along with my Hurricane 600 restoration project.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, that'd be enough to make Mr. hand into Mr. fist real fast !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts