341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a '03 g/w 1800 ? i have a chance to buy one for 13k
and had 23k miles. thanks leon

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
What trike kit does it have?
You do realize this is a Harley Forum???
Not knowing any more details, i would says thats a fair price. The bike is worth 8-11 k alone and by the time you pay for the trike kit, another 6-10k and install and match paint, id say if you like it get it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. Depending on what kit it is and how many miles it has.
Trikes sell for stupid money.
Why not go over to one of the trike forums and check out the value.
They should be able to give you a better idea on the value.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
What? A Goldwing question?
Way too much$$$$$$$$$$.:spank:

·
Between Eternities
845 Posts
Please don't turn into one of those Gold Wing riders who turn up their nose at me when I am riding down the road waving to everyone on their bikes. That really is just bad manners I think.

·
Registered
47 Posts
When I took my state mandated safety course, my rider coach was a Gold Wing guy. He was a great rider, but MAN did he hate Harleys. I mean, HATED them. He kept griping at the group not to buy a "Harley Dinosaur". I have since learned that this is a pretty common attitude among the GW guys. Having said this, I think the GW is a nice bike. Excellent for long iron butt marathons, and well made. I am in the two wheels camp: Live to ride, no matter what type of horse you have.

To your point, the price seems fair. Show the seller 11.5 CASH and see what he says. According to NADA, low retail is 9k, high retail is 11.5, WITHOUT the trike kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts