Harley Davidson Forums banner

621 - 640 of 681 Posts

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^ Stupid reporter " We don't know what side arrested protester is on" as the ANTIFA scum start swarming trying to interfere with police waving their hammer and sickle banner. Been some busted heads and full patty wagon leaving the area back in the day..

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Was alerted that there was a small group of anti-fags in New Orleans protesting something but not sure when. All I can say is , Oh, goodie, fun times about to happen. Can't believe they were/are stupid enough to think they can pull their BS off in the Deep South where their allies would be damned few if any. People down here as a general rule hate commies and have no problem busting a few heads over that topic if given the opportunity.....and said head busting groups in this instance tend to have no racial, religious, of sociological (for the most part) boundaries when it comes to busloads of out of towners coming in to mess with their beer drinking. Goes all the way back to when the Panthers tried a bit of social justice BS in Desire Housing Project back in the late '60s or very early 70's and got carried out in what passed back then for body bags. Wondering if the anti-fags are planning to come back and play their games again.

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
Was alerted that there was a small group of anti-fags in New Orleans protesting something but not sure when. All I can say is , Oh, goodie, fun times about to happen. Can't believe they were/are stupid enough to think they can pull their BS off in the Deep South where their allies would be damned few if any. People down here as a general rule hate commies and have no problem busting a few heads over that topic if given the opportunity.....and said head busting groups in this instance tend to have no racial, religious, of sociological (for the most part) boundaries when it comes to busloads of out of towners coming in to mess with their beer drinking. Goes all the way back to when the Panthers tried a bit of social justice BS in Desire Housing Project back in the late '60s or very early 70's and got carried out in what passed back then for body bags. Wondering if the anti-fags are planning to come back and play their games again.
Daryl these scum fags pushing me right into a loss of temper. At my age it rarely happens. Scum hasn't showed up here yet. I know if they come at me or my Marie. Be hell on wheels. I will need some one to bail me out.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Watched some of the after speech BS in Minneapolis last night. Cops had their hands tied for just about anything short of Murder 1. Perhaps the pols up Nawth think they best serve their constituents by allowing an admitted Communist sympathizing group to control the streets and intimidate the taxpaying citizens who happen to be there. Down here, said pols would be encouraged to do something else for a living if they tried that BS. Yeah, we can run the reel backwards to the days when the governor walked around wielding an axe handle in Georgia or when the governor blocked entrance to state universities, but they are long gone and part of the history these thugs lean on to make a point that is otherwise lost on the rest of us. Pretty sure if a bunch of communists tried blocking the roads here you'd hear an occasional (but frequent) thump thump as the tires rolled over the speed bumps. And announcing that America is cancelled down here where the population is probably well over 50% dedicated veterans will not gain many sympathy votes.

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
I am amazed. I was not aware that not only could turds talk, but they seem to have accents.
Yea bunch of them with Euro accents. along with the enlightened poor islamics bringing ancient cultism to the real world.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Bill, was just talking with my brother about these morons, and he is still chuckling. Was saying something about just how many rednecks would come pouring out of these woods to have some fun when they "come for us".

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
Bill, was just talking with my brother about these morons, and he is still chuckling. Was saying something about just how many rednecks would come pouring out of these woods to have some fun when they "come for us".
:smile Daryl, Is that our secret Army they are afraid will come to arms ? You betcha..

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
The next morning, de Blasio and Cuomo saw it as an opportunity to paint Trump supporters as violent hate gangs
I find this statement significant here. Just look at who got their fingers into the judicial pie here, and the real fascists win over the attacking redneck hoard.

621 - 640 of 681 Posts