Harley Davidson Forums banner

641 - 660 of 681 Posts

·
American
25,864 Posts
I find it humorous the Judge dosen't want street brawls occurring in NY City...... :rolleyes

·
Registered
37,000 Posts
The prosecutors also said another person has been indicted and more people are under investigation in the same attack and other incidents stemming from the June demonstrations.
Assault in the second degree is a Class B felony in Oregon.
https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/assault-second-and-third-degree-oregon.htm

everal groups of people aren’t allowed to have firearms in Oregon, including anyone who:

i
  • s under 18 years old (except with parental consent, while hunting, or during other legal activities like target practice)
  • has been convicted of a felony or a juvenile offense that would’ve been a felony or violent misdemeanor if the offender was an adult,
  • has previously killed or injured someone with a gun, whether on purpose, recklessly, or carelessly (unless the person is a peace officer, military servicemember, or is now carrying a gun for self-defense), or
  • is prohibited from gun possession because of mental illness.
https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/weapons-charges-oregon.htm

Hope the scrawny piece of shit gets his skull cracked open repeatedly in prison. :thumb

·
Registered
10,918 Posts

·
Proud Infidel
2,578 Posts
Another crew of cowards. Open door with a AR pointed at them be shittin their pants for a week.
I would have felt my life threatened and my family in danger.

Game over.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
Open the door and invite them in, then lock the door, kill the lights, let out an evil laugh and fire up the chain saw.
Hmm wife be kinda ticked at all the mess dontcha think??? Ahhh may be not.

·
Registered
10,918 Posts

·
Proud Infidel
2,578 Posts
It will happen. Attackers will be laying in street after a few double taps. No I would not render any aid if I happen by after wards.
Tell them urine has medicinal properties.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
641 - 660 of 681 Posts