Harley Davidson Forums banner

741 - 760 of 805 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
11,621 Posts
LONDON: Police Injured as Spooked Horses Run Amok After BLM, Antifa Terrorists Throw Bottles and Bricks at Officers (VIDEOS)

Time to step up response to scum in streets.
Are we going to have to loan the Brits our hunting rifles AGAIN?

·
Try'n to behave
5,771 Posts
^The Bobbies (sp?) will just say "Stop, or I'll say stop again".

Reactions: bbally and Kainam

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Are we going to have to loan the Brits our hunting rifles AGAIN?
Or send a bunch Red Neck oil workers over, with their rifles. Says the former oil worker of 21 years.

Reactions: ematicic and bbally

·
Registered
22,132 Posts

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Rioters Take Over Minneapolis Hotel, Raise Over $138,000 on GoFundMe to Turn It Into Operations Base

------------
Antifa Domestic Terrorists Take Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle – Set Up Security Watch – Call for Armed Volunteers

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Thinking these clowns done stepped on their dicks. Seal it up with Delta and SEAL teams. Cut utilities. Start pulling them out by short hairs

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
Sounds to me like war has been declared by these morons. Rumor has it that they are being advised by former Spec Ops guys.....must be some that got booted out of the armed forces and have a grudge and not much going on between the ears.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Darryl beginning to sound like sci fi movie. Been a bunch of them taking out Presidents last few years.

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Antifa Organizer in Seattle’s “Autonomous Zone” Begs For ‘Vegan Meat and Soy’ to ‘Keep Area Operational’ After Homeless People Take All Their Food

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Antifa Organizer in Seattle’s “Autonomous Zone” Begs For ‘Vegan Meat and Soy’ to ‘Keep Area Operational’ After Homeless People Take All Their Food

Yea its time for some tail gate parties up wind, BBQ smell be so anti VEGAN.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
I guess since the local homeless stole their food, the next thing should be the taxpaying folks in Seattle ought to deliver some more barricades so these critters can't leave their new territory, and back that up with a truckload of truck tire billies for all bystanders who wish to participate. And that bar-b-q upwind idea has great merit.
I was watching some news clips of these antifafags defacing public buildings, and you can betcha the damage is just beginning, and of course the responsible taxpayers of the area will ultimately get the bill as these critters walk away unscathed. And of course the Feds will grant rebuilding monies and that comes from you and me.....not gonna go over big with the working folks.

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
And just some food for thought......can you imagine where this would have [already] already gone if WBW had beaten Trump?

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
And just some food for thought......can you imagine where this would have [already] already gone if WBW had beaten Trump?
Depends on how it felt in morning after a vodka binge

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
Wish this story would grow some legs and get out there for more folks to see. I damn sure am gonna make it circulate. Betting the local mayor and pols are Conservative types from the gitgo and lessons already learned from NY, Commiefornia and Seattle.

741 - 760 of 805 Posts