Harley Davidson Forums banner

781 - 800 of 805 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
-Candy, I'll buy that, but I'd think that given the resources the government has, I bet the sources are already pretty well known, but there may be a fear factor when they start uncovering names of major donors or of that sort that many in the Swamp would fight to avoid revealing. Even the Donald several years ago had nothing but good things to say about old George…… and now I have to wonder if that feeling of friendship still exists.

·
Try'n to behave
5,771 Posts
According to the SCOTUS, they do have the right to burn the flag under the First Amendment, but I too have a First Amendment right to express my displeasure with their choices...unfortunately my First Amendment right will land me in jail for my response because it would be considered felony assault, but I am cool with that. Some things in life are worth going to jail for. Family. Country. I was willing to sacrifice my life for that flag, why would ANYONE think that I wouldn't sacrifice my freedom for it? All I will say is; burn one in front of me muthaphuka. See what happens.

·
Registered
38,489 Posts
I love the irony of it all. Their hero Karl Marx was one of the biggest racists around, regularly used the word white people have been banned from using.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
Good to see some charges have been filed. What I'd like to see is a lot more of them and each and every one of them read out over the air on the news feeds (probably would only be seen on FOX). Still waiting on someone to follow the money trail....pretty sure most of us are certain as to where that will lead, but when one has those kind of bucks, the circus only gets bigger.

·
Registered
38,489 Posts

·
Registered
22,132 Posts

·
Noel
8,275 Posts
AG Barr directs creation of task force to counter anti-government extremists such as Antifa, 'Boogaloo' group, more

Funny how FOX did not allow commentary on this article guess they did not want to give the CNN BOTS a chance to pollute the discourse.

I have two words for any GEORGE SOROS linked entity "TERMINATION ASSESSMENT"

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
Coming to a neighborhood near you....or even yours. Also looks like the clown show took over New York city last night. Ain't this fun?

781 - 800 of 805 Posts