Harley Davidson Forums banner

841 - 860 of 917 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Regarding Antifafags and communication: They are oft recruited from college campuses and they have training. Many of their members have military training and somewhere along the way that part of them forgot their oath and became the enemy. Make no mistake, they are well organized, better disciplined at their upper levels than we have been told, and they are well funded. They ARE what they and their name says they are against. They are the modern day version of the Brown Shirts with black hoodies instead of the shirts. People everywhere are waking up to this problem and are way past PO'd. Big problem at THIS TIME is when the fit hits the shan and those former residents of grannys' basements are stacked in little piles on the field of battle, you KNOW who the media will be accusing.
Absolutely! Nothing more than domestic terrorists. They are all funded by the dems BIDEN, PELOSI

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
Knocked him the **** out, got what he damn well deserved! Awesome!!!!
See it coming moment driver walked up to him. Vin Diesel on steroids

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
That was in Russia, anteka = Pharmacy.

They dont fuk around in Russia.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
Don't subscriber to $#!tter so can't see this, but sounds good from the description you guys gave.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't subscriber to $#!tter so can't see this, but sounds good from the description you guys gave.
Just click on the link and you will be able to view the video, I'm not on Twitter or any other social media either but I can still view the video

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
Just click on the link and you will be able to view the video, I'm not on Twitter or any other social media either but I can still view the video
Same here

Reactions: SoftailBilly

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
Did it work for you KD ?

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
No luck. Just tried and got the finger again.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
All I get is a message saying "This browser is no longer supported", and the help screen brings up the pop-up warning on the bottom of the screen. Maybe I'm one of the "Banned SOB's".

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
No phone. Using desktop computer.

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
841 - 860 of 917 Posts