Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is evets (Steve) I ride two bikes and 08 street glide with 104,000 and also a 2011 Road King I just purchased 24,000. I have a question for everyone and I’m not sure how to operate on here so bear with me please. I need to know will the fender off of a 1999 Road King direct amount on to a 2011 Road King. It’s late the dealers are closed so I’m here for your wisdom. I believe the inner change but I need to know before I send $250 to this person.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello my name is evets (Steve) I ride two bikes and 08 street glide with 104,000 and also a 2011 Road King I just purchased 24,000. I have a question for everyone and I’m not sure how to operate on here so bear with me please. I need to know will the fender off of a 1999 Road King direct amount on to a 2011 Road King. It’s late the dealers are closed so I’m here for your wisdom. I believe the inner change but I need to know before I send $250 to this person. I guess I should clarify now that I’ve looked at this I’m talking about a front fender just to be clear

1 - 3 of 3 Posts