Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, My name is Ron and I am a Harleyholic! There-I said it. I love to have it all in the breeze. Yes, I have 1,000 Tshirts and yes, most are Black.
I am 55 years old and live with my beautiful high school sweetie in KCMO. Got engaged in 1970...and got married 7 months ago. Two tours in S.E.Asia broke us up. Neither her nor I thought I would be coming back home. Took me 35 years to find her..but the dust has settled now and life is good. Even had our honeymoon at Eureka Springs where we got to meet some of these animals on here. She even likes riding as much as I do!!! There goes my solo sessions.:eek:

I am militarily medically pensioned, so I STILL can sneak in some solo runs. Spend a bit of time each month with our "un"friendly VA system. But the "Brothers" make it all worth the hassles of going to a VA facility.

Kile invited me and I see several I know or have met. It already feels "homey" to me.

I hope to contribute something good here..OK..just contribute Something!
Thanks for letting me park it here.

·
HDF Oil Guy
14 Posts
Welcome! Great to have you as company.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome! I like KC! I stayed at the Plaza on the way to CO. I toured the HD plant. Ate some Great BBQ! Thanks for your service (I'm a VET too).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome and thanks for your service. I must say that I get excellent service from the VA; I hope yours improves.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!!! :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey Ron Old body,glad you made it over also,we are reforming our little family here it seems,works for me wherever.Tell your lovely missis the wife and I say hay and a Merry Christmas to the both of you.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,476 Posts
Hey, Ron. Just signed up ...would have been here sooner, but I had a little delay getting to my e-mails so just discovered this place/. Still waiting for you to come get that gumbo!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts