Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need advice on a good iPhone 6plus mount for my 2010 ultra classic .,
Seem to be running out of room though .
Kyryaukyn water bottle holder on left that I would love to move to right side because the bottle gets in the way of my view of my zumo 665..
But I really would like a mount that holds an iPhone 6plus somewhere ..
Thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just picked up a mount for my Galaxy S5 at Ohio Bike Week from a vendor there. His website is raving-psycho.com. The owner was there and actually did the install. The mount uses the handgrip mounting bolts and has a long arm for horizontal mounting and a short arm for vertical. The mount is rock solid and very simple. I've been using mine for a couple weeks and it hasn't come lose, not a single complaint on this mount.

They have mounts with and without an attached USB charger on the back side and they are available in stainless and black.

Mike

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I have a riders claw. Expensive, but great.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
I moved my water bottle(s) to the rear crash bar so I would have room for stuff I need to see on the bars. The tall thermos does not touch my leg when riding, the red one is to drench my shirt (only installed on long trips).

Attachments

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
Harley has one that will hold the six plus.
I saw this at the local dealer... pretty cool. Similar design as another vendor (can't remember now if it was kuryakyn)...

It was this (the mount):

Handlebar Phone Carrier Mount | New Arrivals | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

Plus this (the universal phone carrier since they do not have the specific one for the 6+ with the waterproof covering):

Universal Handlebar Mount Phone Carrier | New Arrivals | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
I recently installed the HD mount. Two things.

You want the universal mount that attaches to it not the one specific to the iPhone. It is basically a case with a mounting thing on the back and it isn't that good a case and the mounting thing would be a problem in your pocket.

The other issue is that while they make it black the screws and stuff are chrome silver. And I'm trying to loose silver things on the bike.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Here's the description. The 6 plus has the same description and $40.
The most advanced Heavy-Duty Waterproof and Shockproof iPhone 6 Bicycle Mount available. The holder is waterproof submersible, with iPhone fully operable while inside the case. Featuring such advanced technology as sound boost, microvent sealed speakers and mic, and over 90% sensitive touch screen, this iPhone 6 bike holder is made with a performance rider in mind. Use your iPhone 6 safely while biking on any terrain and in any weather while enjoying the added protection of the silicon shock-proof case, 360-degree reinforced rotation mechanism, and case-in-case design eliminating the hassle of undressing your iPhone to place it in the holder.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts