Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like some bear poking going on in the Persian Gulf. Seems Iran is holding a boat with 12 US sailors whom they are claiming violated Iranian waters. Kerry is involved, I believe, so I guess Iran will be getting a few trillion dollars to not hate us and give us our sailors back.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Sounds like some bear poking going on in the Persian Gulf. Seems Iran is holding a boat with 12 US sailors whom they are claiming violated Iranian waters. Kerry is involved, I believe, so I guess Iran will be getting a few trillion dollars to not hate us and give us our sailors back.
I say instead of giving them a few trillion dollars lets give them a few trillion tons via air mail.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Regan was still president, there'd already be buildings in the cross hairs in Tehran and the warning to let our boys go yesterday would already have been sent. As it is, spineless POS in the White Mosque is more concerned about his eff'n speech than about US sailors possibly captured by a hostile government.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
maybe we're gonna have another carter hostage event. The good side of it.....we got Reagan.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Just in time for the State of the Union.

Wonder what the Pantiewaste in CHief will have to say.

·
Motor boating
5,255 Posts
Just in time for the State of the Union.

Wonder what the Pantiewaste in CHief will have to say.
I'm willing to gamble he doesn't mention it.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm willing to gamble he doesn't mention it.
And that will only further illustrate this wannabe CNC's total disregard and disdain for the military.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hold on Iran. I'm squeezing out your apology right now. Almost finished.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Glad our guys are ok. But how could this happen? Let ragheads sneak up on them or what?

0bama scolds us for rhetoric against muslims, what a d**k

·
American
25,946 Posts
Mechanical issues with the boat is what they are saying.

1 - 20 of 372 Posts