Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to switch out tanks from the 883 fuel tank to the 48. Just want to clarify a couple of facts hopefully. The iron 883 fuel tank from a 2014-2015 is 3.3 gallons, and a 48 is 2.1 gallons?

Is the part number for the iron 883 fuel tank just primed 61348-07

I cant really locate the part numbers for the tank anywhere, so I found that one but still not sure.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
You could call the parts guy at the dealership and he would tell you the part number.

Also, why do you need the part number? If you are just swapping the tanks, just swap them. Do you have them ready? Are you buying it?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Planning on buying it online just primed and get it painted afterwards to save some money, so need to order it from part number.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank everyone, found it from just calling the harley store. They were able to give me the tank size and part number. $548 dollars from them with part number 61348-07

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
If you are going for a different color that is not currently available I guess that works. If you bought it to have it painted an existing color that is available to find; I guess that works too if you're ok with spending 300-400 bucks more than you had to.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts