Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a date out with the wife (without the kids)....We went to Hollies Steakhouse and decided to go to the movie theatre to see Iron Man 3 (bought our tickets Friday morning) early just in case of long line...We showed up over an hour early and were like 30th in line....WTF, I guess they had the same thought of getting here early....lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
So.........how was it?

I personally, do not go to movies in theaters, so you won't have to worry about "spoiling" it for me, but I'm sure others here will go see it.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I heard it had very good reviews, I'm one that waits for them to come out on HBO, Cinamax. Prefer to watch a movie in the company of our dogs.....

·
Señor Member
19,598 Posts

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
One was awesome, Jr and Terrence Howard paired good together. The black dude who played Rhodie in the 2nd one kinda sucked. I was really hoping they'd bring back Terrence as Rodie again for the 3rd one.

But I bet the movie will atleast be entertaining. RDJ is probably my favorite actor. He's so versatile in his abilities. Johnny Depp is up there too, even though I heard he's a bit on the weird side in person. :laugh

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts