Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
That one looks nearly the same as the one I bought on eBay when I had air shocks. As long as it has the check valve in it that prevents air from flowing out when you remove the hose, you should be fine.

·
Banned
181 Posts
The road kills them. Keep it isolated (wrapped )in a rag or something .

·
Poser Member # 99
18,336 Posts
My Harley hand pump died and I pick up a Bell bicycle frame mounted air pump for 16 Bucks at local Wal- mart. I have been using it for 3 years now and it work pretty good.It has a built in air gauge and is pretty close to the right air pressure .

Go Figure

·
Retired citizen
24,500 Posts
Shock pump should me a "zero air loss" style pump. No air pressure loss when the pump is unscrewed from the valve.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Shock pump should me a "zero air loss" style pump. No air pressure loss when the pump is unscrewed from the valve.
This is a must. The air chamber is so small, you can lose a lot of air almost instantly.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,055 Posts
It will never work. It doesn't have the $40.00 Harley decal on the face. :D

(I can joke about it because I bought mine from the dealer when I was still drinking the Kool-Aid.)

That one definitely looks like one of the many cloned versions available designed to do the job. :thumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.