Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Try'n to behave
6,433 Posts
I see what you did there. :laugh

But honestly, I do not believe for one second that odumber actually gave the order to go get them. Had to have come from someone lower down the CoC, because we all know he wouldn't harm his favorite people.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,211 Posts
I see what you did there. :laugh

But honestly, I do not believe for one second that odumber actually gave the order to go get them. Had to have come from someone lower down the CoC, because we all know he wouldn't harm his favorite people.
That being the case, someone down the food chain is in deep doo doo, and that person will probably be reprimanded later for making the military look good.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
the only good muslim terrorist . . . . . . . you know

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't need to know what those men do or who they do it too. Acknowledging their existence was and is a mistake. I just want to sleep under their protection and know that I am safe at home. I appreciate their service and honor them them by keeping their actions secret. This admins insistence on releasing "leaking info and even a video of their actions (awhile back..snatch and grab) puts them at risk. The bin Laden raid made me proud, I didn't need to know who carried the OP out, just that it was. Rant over...

·
Registered
811 Posts
I don't need to know what those men do or who they do it too. Acknowledging their existence was and is a mistake. I just want to sleep under their protection and know that I am safe at home. I appreciate their service and honor them them by keeping their actions secret. This admins insistence on releasing "leaking info and even a video of their actions (awhile back..snatch and grab) puts them at risk. The bin Laden raid made me proud, I didn't need to know who carried the OP out, just that it was. Rant over...

Well said.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts