Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if they even exist, but I am looking for a 2xl. These 100 degree days are putting a strain on this old man with my Joe Rocket gear.:wink

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,965 Posts
I have a 2xl HD mesh jacket, so they do exist. Good luck finding yours.

·
Registered
419 Posts
It's only been in the low to mid 90's which is hot for here, so I'm using my mesh-vented jacket made by Dainese. It's black, doesn't have any brand markings on it, it only has a narrow reflective gray stripe on each sleeve. It fits good and has protective plastic inserts in the forearms and shoulders. It's really comfortable wearing it, and flows real well.

·
Registered
7,427 Posts
Joe Rocket makes mesh gear as well. I just cut off all the brand markings for a more generic look. Another thing that I have found, dark colors absorb a lot of energy and can still feel very hot if you are not moving. I am thinking about moving away from black mesh for this reason.

·
Former Lurker
3,612 Posts
I have the leather HD FXRG w\ the holes in it.
Real nice, but I can't wear it in 100 degree heat...

As for Joe Rocket, I had a pair of 100 dollar gloves that had the stretchy material separate from the leather (at the wrist) and they would not repair or replace.
I bought them out of state and could not return them to the place I bought them.
Went round and round with their customer service.
I will never give them another dime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts