Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking back on my life, It’s been all about terms.
I’v been fortunate in that respect , in that I wrote them up as I went along. Not all may have agreed, but in the back of my mind I kept the thought that I had to strive to be, at the least, content .
I think I did alright...
These days , when my wife of ( soon to be ) 44 years, tells me to hit the road, guess what ??? It’s still about terms... It’s on my Harley.

Attachments

·
luv the low country
20,645 Posts
Nice looking scoot!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
hope she don't but at least you are prepared :)

nice looking bike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man... It's not likely she'll run me off permanently, Toooo much investment in me, LOL but from time to time she will run me out the house.

Attachments

·
Banned
71 Posts
Oh man... It's not likely she'll run me off permanently, Toooo much investment in me, LOL but from time to time she will run me out the house.
It's a fine line to walk...stay away too long or stay away too short a time. :biker:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a fine line to walk...stay away too long or stay away too short a time. :biker:
The last time she run me off, I split to luckenbach for the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looked like you packed for a day or three. :thumbsup
Actually, It was an overnight. It was a 5 hour ride IT WAS GREAT.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Been there also man. Difference is that I need my truck also. It is 9 degrees today and snowing. Just don't think I would make it far on the. Scooter.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Been there also man. Difference is that I need my truck also. It is 9 degrees today and snowing. Just don't think I would make it far on the. Scooter.
Can you even make it out of the house with all that snow ????????????? :eek

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well hell... It's about 50 degreese with an over cast sky ,but dry, and the wind is calm... Yep, it's great to live in Texas but I am looking forward to the spring.
Heres a pic. for those not fortunate enough to live in Texas to enjoy the spring around here. Texas Ranch rd. 152

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts