Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is the story. I had an absolutely perfect 2012 RK. I had upgraded just about everything and motor work it ran like a scalded beotch!!!! I loved that bike.

Then along comes Soldier X talking about the 2015.5 CVO Street Glide he saw at Daytona during bike week. Well I was at bike week too but I missed it.

So I saw the pictures on here that X posted plus some random on line pictures and a couple of videos of the Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames 2015.5 CVO Street Glide. All the while I was very impressed with the bike. But remembering that I have a great bike already. Until one day.

I was at a local dealer and saw the CVO Street Glide in person, and I immediately got stupid, got glassy eyed, started drooling out of the corner of my mouth and I was told I was mumbling.

It was over, I had to have one. I had one last hope that no dealer would give me any where near what I wanted for my RK. So I went to another local dealer with my RK and the wanted MSRP for the CVO which I already knew. And after a couple of minutes they nailed to the dollar exactly what I wanted for my RK. I was toast now.

So I paid my deposit, surrendered my bike (they wanted it immediately) and then began to wait.

Yesterday afternoon my new mistress showed up in all her hot nasty glory (see attached pics).

So I have to thank Soldier X for starting this wonderful journey that moved me to be now owning and riding the best bike I have ever parked my azz on.... THANKS X!!!!!! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Motorcycle
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Congrats. Looks great in black with the ghost flames.

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts