Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
It's JDO (Jenni). It actually feels good to get in on the beginning of this forum. I am like, member # 99?? on the V-Rodforums. Anyhow, for those of you that aren't members of the VRF, my name is Jenni, and I live east of Houston. I ride a 2002 VROD. I love my VROD, and all of the friends I have made because of it ;) My hubby, Adam, has an '03 VROD, too.

Anyhow, just saying hey again to all the VRF forum members and introducing myself to the New people ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey Jenni :)

Glad to see you here!!!!!! It's going to be a great forum!!!:dance

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Kevin and Amy :) I ALREADY get NO work done during the day because of the VRF......and now THIS?? I'M GOING TO GET FIRED!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks Kevin and Amy :) I ALREADY get NO work done during the day because of the VRF......and now THIS?? I'M GOING TO GET FIRED!!!!!! lol

Precisely what I said!!!! I got no work done with the VRF either...and now there are TWO to keep up with?!?!? Maybe Max looks at us getting fired in a positive light....then we can Mod 40 hours a week....lol..I'm just kidding :)

But having 2 forums does give me a nice escape from daily work activities..whether that's a good thing or not :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's the scooter burner femme fatale'! Gidday Jen.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I feel so much better knowing they'll let anyone join this forum. Just kidding...with that aside you're without a doubt the most knowledgeable bike girl out there. So....buyin a Sporty anytime soon????

·
Registered
212 Posts
Toby well have to chase her back around. I know she has been very busy at home with two boys and sports but I know ball season is coming to an end soon and maybe we can get her to model a couple more shirts from the sister forum.

·
Registered
472 Posts
That sounds like a great idea! She and Adam will be staying with us at Spring Fling, if you have plans to join us up there, maybe we can get her to do it there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That sounds like a great idea! She and Adam will be staying with us at Spring Fling, if you have plans to join us up there, maybe we can get her to do it there.
Hey, I was told I was being 'volunteered' by a troublemaker over here, so I had to come and check in. ;) I haven't forgotten about this place....Max is right, I have been VERY busy with baseball season and have barely even had a chance to tend to my career :laugh: at the VRF, and definitely hadn't gotten on here either. Our season has been extended a bit, so you will see more of me after the playoffs, since at least one, if not both, of my boys' teams are going! :dance

Damn, Tobes, for a narcoleptic, you SURE LIVE on the computer! :laugh: J/K

And, yes, we will be at the Spring Fling, so this pic-happy chik is always eager to take more pics....of course, you all knew that anyway, lol :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Damn, Tobes, for a narcoleptic, you SURE LIVE on the computer! :laugh: J/K

And, yes, we will be at the Spring Fling, so this pic-happy chik is always eager to take more pics....of course, you all knew that anyway, lol :D
Careful now lil' miss pic happy! I know you don't want anyone taking any shots of you while you're going down the highway in a car now do you?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Careful now lil' miss pic happy! I know you don't want anyone taking any shots of you while you're going down the highway in a car now do you?
Ummmmm......well, I meant errr......I like pics, EXCEPT those.....well, unless it's at a good angle :rofl:

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Jenni, in your avatar it looks like your scooter is on fire. Cool.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts