Harley Davidson Forums banner

It's Just me...

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Spaz 
#1 ·
Hey all,
It's JDO (Jenni). It actually feels good to get in on the beginning of this forum. I am like, member # 99?? on the V-Rodforums. Anyhow, for those of you that aren't members of the VRF, my name is Jenni, and I live east of Houston. I ride a 2002 VROD. I love my VROD, and all of the friends I have made because of it ;) My hubby, Adam, has an '03 VROD, too.

Anyhow, just saying hey again to all the VRF forum members and introducing myself to the New people ;)

#5 ·
Precisely what I said!!!! I got no work done with the VRF either...and now there are TWO to keep up with?!?!? Maybe Max looks at us getting fired in a positive light....then we can Mod 40 hours a week....lol..I'm just kidding :)

But having 2 forums does give me a nice escape from daily work activities..whether that's a good thing or not :)

#7 ·
It's the scooter burner femme fatale'! Gidday Jen.

#13 ·
Toby well have to chase her back around. I know she has been very busy at home with two boys and sports but I know ball season is coming to an end soon and maybe we can get her to model a couple more shirts from the sister forum.

#15 ·
Hey, I was told I was being 'volunteered' by a troublemaker over here, so I had to come and check in. ;) I haven't forgotten about this place....Max is right, I have been VERY busy with baseball season and have barely even had a chance to tend to my career :laugh: at the VRF, and definitely hadn't gotten on here either. Our season has been extended a bit, so you will see more of me after the playoffs, since at least one, if not both, of my boys' teams are going! :dance

Damn, Tobes, for a narcoleptic, you SURE LIVE on the computer! :laugh: J/K

And, yes, we will be at the Spring Fling, so this pic-happy chik is always eager to take more pics....of course, you all knew that anyway, lol :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.