Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about purchasing one. anybody have one? read that the bottle jack will leak. not good for a 400.00 jack. any input is appreciated before i buy one[maybe]. thanks

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
Bought one back in March and have had zero issues. Use it 2-3 times a month so not putting it to tons of use or anything. But yeah, love it.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I have had one for a couple years. I use it nearly 4-5 times a week. highly recommend

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Got mine a month ago. Don't know why I didn't do it earlier.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bought one in February use it a couple of times per week and no issues.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jacks

positive responses sounds good to me . i will purchase one of them. thanks again.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's a great jack, the bike is rock solid stable on it. The jack has a double locking mechanism so the bottle is never under pressure while your bike is up working on it. The bottle itself is an off the shelf unit with mounting holes in the base. If there was a problem with it I'm sure J&S would make it right.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Use mine after every ride. Store the bike on it. Seems more stable the higher you go, especially after you rest the jack on the locks. Only problem I had was the bottle jack, wasn't leaking, it was low on hydraulic fluid. Could not get the bike to the highest position, removed jack, added some hyd jack oil. Other than that, it's a quality well built tool. Easy to move around with the bike on it, got the extended handle and drain pan.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all the feedback sounds great, i will get one. yessir my bike did come with a kickstand, i use it once in a while. lol thanks for the replys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts