Harley Davidson Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm planning on getting a J&S Jack. They're running a special where you can get one free accessory with the purchase of the jack. The options are either a t-bar handle or a fluid pan. I'm planning on getting both. It's just an extra $30-some to get the other accessory. Their website says that offer will expire in September, but I called today and they're extending it thru October.

I also learned that they'll soon have a coupon code to can be used with the special (to be revealed in October). The guy I talked to said that the coupon code will be available to those that "like" them on Facebook. He also said they would post the code on another HD forum that the company advertises with. If it's like their August/September code it's a 5% discount. Every little bit helps.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
On the loose
8,725 Posts
Good people on this forum , vary nice of you Doug .

E4nf3 your going to wonder how you got by with out a jack , my old body really appreciates sitting on a roller stool cleaning my bike instead of the floor. Mine will also spend the winter on it , tires off the concrete :thumbsup

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So, I waited to purchase the jack & finally pulled the trigger today on a J & S Jack with the t-bar handle & oil drain pan. They're having a 40% discount on shipping which is great AND I even scored a better deal than that, as I got the oil drain pan included in the price of the jack. It should be here by Wednesday or Thursday!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I can assure you that it was a great choice. Congrats!

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I received the J&S jack today. Ordered in on Monday. Shipping only took 1.5 days. Now's that's service. It only took about 10-mins for me to put everything together. It helped that they had videos on their website, as written instruction and me don't get along too well. My brain is kinda screwy that way.

Looking forward to lifting up Misty for the winter.

·
Señor Member
19,867 Posts
Way to go, Doug!

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Post was from 2013, I sure hope he made up his mind and purchased something by now.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts