Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Just lookin at the price you'll probably be getting a Made in Pakistan model
I do fine with mine its way heavier than American leather though.

Have you posted an intro in "New to community" Yet:thumb

·
Banned
307 Posts
you try leatherup.com jackets are even cheaper on the stuff is made in pakistan but the harley jackets are made in CHINA (i have one) if you buy from leather up order 1 size larger, i order one it was nice jacket but i didn't like it because of verlcr sleeves. that was my fault because i didn't notice them in the add. i return it no problems and wife got me harley warroir jacket 450 it nice jacket but feel like harley billboard lol

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
Hey Everyone,
I'm looking at purchasing this jacket and possibly some chaps from MotorMedley.com and am wondering if anyone has bought from these guys. There prices look pretty good so I just want to find out if anyone has had any experience with their service, shipping, etc.. Thanks yall.

Mens Vented M.C. Leather Motorcycle Jacket With Zip-Out Liner - AL2072
If you want leather, you can't beat leatherup.com. I have one of their heavyweight buffalo hide jackets. It is a first class jacket. Don't be put off because it is make offshore, so are Harley Davidson(tm) jackets, most of their clothes, and a lot of their accessories.

Pete

·
Registered
701 Posts
Don't be put off because it is make offshore, so are Harley Davidson(tm) jackets, most of their clothes, and a lot of their accessories.

Pete[/QUOTE]

Parts of their motorcycle is made offshore too.

·
Stranded.....in Iowa
493 Posts
I just returned a jacket to leatherup.com, it wasn't leather, it was the cordura one. It had several issues, but in there defense they creditted my card - even paid for initial and return shipping - without a problem. I got a pair of boots from them, they seem to be pretty good and you can't beat the price.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Don't know how ya feel about used? but i've bought a couple nice jackets off craigs list for about 1/2 price.:thumb

·
Banned
5,336 Posts
My latest jacket is from Moma Leather Canada, and it's made in Paki-land. It is a really nice heavy well made jacket though. I bought it at a small local motorcycle leather store.

·
Banned
5,949 Posts
Steelrider theres a lot of leather jacket wearers on this forum in the New to the Community section at the top of this forum that would like to say Hello to you. I bought a jacket that sells for $400 at Harley for
$50

·
Former Lurker
3,286 Posts
Schott and Vanson as well as Brooks make excellent coats. They are AMERICAN MADE. You get what you pay for.
I still have a real nice Brooks jacket I bought in the early 80's. Great jacket, I wore it for 20+ years, I don't wear it anymore. I think it shrank. (A lot.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts