Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stoped by there on my way to Florida today...My god this place is huge !!!! I shit you not its as big as Walmart...you could put 10 Dallas HD's in this place...biggest place I ever seen..the guy said the owner bought out 7 or 9 other HD dealers....they had table after table of stuff...Everything Harley ever made from toolboxes to everything 100th ani. 105 anvi.brand new....rack after rack of leather jackets 105anv...on and on racks and racks of shirts..all kinds..hemets, toys, trains I don't give a damn..if Harley ever sold it they had 10 or 15 of them.....and parts ..OMG you never seen so much shit....new parts going back to the 50"s...ever get a chance stop by there....it's about 1 mile off I-20...worth stopping by....:whoa

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Sounds amazing! I remeber when Bergen County H-D (my local dealer) started out in the '70s it was this tiny little place. They moved up the street some years later. I thought that place was pretty big. Well they moved again a few years ago and this place is GIGANTIC. With it's most recent addition it is currently two levels! They've come a long way. The kids of the original owner own and run the place now. Good folks over there. I've never had an issue with them and I've purchased two bikes from them,...so far.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,004 Posts
Strangely, I pass through Jackson pretty often and haven't been there yet. I need to make a run up there and check the place out.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kd...the place is pretty amazing...I have never seen so many 'nice' leather jackets, rain suits and such...and they had it marked down..I filled the whole trunk of my car up with deals.mirrors,clothes,zippo's, .and thinking about stopping again on the way backj and buy another couple hundred dollors worth of shit..looking at a tach for my fatboy..and they said the basement was still full of stuff they haven't even gone through....

·
Super Moderator
12,528 Posts
It used to be a tiny place on a VERY steep hill. Did I mention STEEP hill? It was really quite steep. I ain't kidding, it was that steep.

I hope I get that way sometime so I can chek out the new place, maybe it will have a less steep drive to it.

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
It's so steep you have to clear your ears between making the turn in and going into the building.....twice.:moonBart

·
Super Moderator
12,528 Posts
Yep. Steep. I remember it used to scare the ever living crap out of me when it was time to leave.

Real steep. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts