Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2680 Posts

·
Poser Member # 99
17,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All Well Were Starting the Fall Edition of the Breakfast club Thread. I Hope every one Is getting Ready for that Coming for us Northerner's Soon That Nasty White Stuff and The Cold and Winds We Have the Coffee On and the Lights too. I hope this Sinus and Cold Viral infection Is Done Soon . I Feel Like I'm about to Cough Up A lung . Even With A increased Steroid regiment and Antibiotics . It's Been a week and A half I've Had enough A fat man can only Cough So Much.. Hopefully a Mod will Be along Soon to Close the September Thread

Attachments

·
American
26,359 Posts
Diner thread results.....
Jan replies - 1,874 Views - 13,681
Feb replies - 1,807 Views - 12,903
Mar replies - 873 Views - 6,903
Apr replies - 575 Views - 3,791
May replies - 467 Views - 3024
June replies - 373 Views -2697
July replies - 564 Views - 3043
August replies -617 Views - 3122
Sept replies - 604 Views - 2855

Slacking..... need to pick up the pace.
Morn'n:coffee

·
American
26,359 Posts
Why do we have to start a new thread every month? I know what we were told at one time about it being to big and pics and all.... which was not true....... "What did you do on or to your bike today? (Part II) " seems to be have been continued for months with no problems..... 293 pages and counting....

·
luv the low country
19,250 Posts
:coffeeGood morning, John, Jeff, all. John, hope you kick that thing soon. Jeff,totally agree with what you said, starting a new thread every month ain't necessary, but whatever. Have a great day everybody.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,569 Posts
Good Morning all

Agreed it could probably just wait to start a new one til it starts giving the database search a lot of time to complete rather than start it new every month.

Hope everyone has a great day. Down in Colorado Springs for the next few days giving my paper on leachate reduction.

·
American
26,359 Posts
Morn'n Bob.... :coffee

Maybe someone could take Oct 2019 off the title and let it run a couple months and see what happens.... :dunno

·
American
26,359 Posts
Morning Don, Trashy ,Bob ,
Damn I screwed Up.

Sorry For starting an October Thread.
It wont happen again !!!
:rolleyes Wow! All I did was ask a question.... no need to be all sensitive! Thought it would be nice to go back to what it use to be.... let it run! I just see other threads not being started new every month. By all means you want to start a new one each month go ahead!

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Good Morning,

That's about all I've got. New thread, old thread, what difference does it make?

·
American
26,359 Posts
Good Morning,

That's about all I've got. New thread, old thread, what difference does it make?
no difference, just didn’t see why we had to start a new one each month anymore if other threads didn’t have too... sorry I brought it up. It’s John’s house he can do what he wants...

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
It’s 8:55 am and sunny and getting warmer by the minute.
Got back from my walk

Trying to get back into some kind of shape besides round .
I agree with that why do have to start a new one .
I think I’ll do my walk in the evening till the weather cools off a bit more in the mornings.
Plus the streets will be a lot less crowded then also.
Tired of dodging old people with their dogs and slow walkers.
I used to leave here at 5 am & get back here around 7:30 am.
It was great only draw back you could smell bacon and coffee coming from some homes . Lol.
Got down to 51 this morning at 5 am. I got a drink of water and back to bed till 7.
Should have stayed up . Ok time for some coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 2680 Posts