Harley Davidson Forums banner

2561 - 2580 of 2655 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
11,568 Posts
Evening all

Sorry for missing diner... working on MRI on the way upper part of my dick that is trying to kill me. Also had all 4 grandbabies all weekend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Good Morning World
Got woken up at 4.30am Birds singing galore ( Morning Chorus ) Once awake I have to get up as I get headaches if I just lay in bed .
Glorious start no cloud and they predict the hottest day of the year so far ,would have been nice to have been off now ahahahahaha ..
its now 5,35am gonna make me a couple of pancakes for brekky and a nice cuppa coffee and cuppa tea for the Mrs .
I have to journey to work by my car today as I have to pick something up that wont fit on or in my trike , still I got another ride yesterday .
ok well you folks enjoy your day

·
Poser Member # 99
17,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,564
Morning All English Triker Bob Tommy Rick Old hand Noel Well It looks like the rain is done for a few day We Have had some major flooding and Damage form al the ran A dam Broke near Midland Mi Last nights and Flooded a few towns in its path. Hope every one is doing well and Is being safe out their

Attachments

·
old scoot coot
3,352 Posts
good morning bob, et, john, old hand, jeff,rick,jim,john,rum and all ye biker beacons. another day trip today mickey,me and gary i think. don't know where yet i think maybe ralston corner cafe in n.w. oklahoma. looks like a pretty fair day, a little cooler than normal. it should be in high 80s by now. but no rain so work on the arc is suspended for another. grass is azz deep to a tall indian but still really wet and i really doesn't bother me especially if i'm ridding and not here. have a great day y'all. hasta😎

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Afternoon Gentlemen and Lisa.
It’s 12:35 PM here in Az. Just chilling here now.
Had some errands to run this morning early.
Now nothing’s going on here.
Have to make some adjustments on the headboard BIL made for us.
Got to cut it down about 10 inches.
To talk for the mattress.
Then I have 3 plug in outset’s to replace also.
So sometime this week I’ll have to get on that .
As you can tell I’m in NO big rush right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Asylum Inmate
11,568 Posts
Bob, do you have a Gleason score yet?

No High Contrast MRI, then that feeds the coordinates to the biopsy needle machine positioning on June 11, 2020 .... Then Gleason score from the biopsies.

53 percent chance of Gleason 7 or higher according to the PSA verses Free PSA ratio at this point.

·
old scoot coot
3,352 Posts
No High Contrast MRI, then that feeds the coordinates to the biopsy needle machine positioning on June 11, 2020 .... Then Gleason score from the biopsies.

53 percent chance of Gleason 7 or higher according to the PSA verses Free PSA ratio at this point.
a good thing this will not be what kills ya!!

·
Noel
8,129 Posts
Good luck & health Bob, I've heard some of these diagnostics are NO FUN, but that's less worse than the results of ignoring the situation, carry on!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Good Morning Gang ,
again I am up with the larks so the saying goes these birds do make a racket with their dawn chorus today we have prediction for thunderstorms due to the heat so wont be heading to work on the trike .
They got the weather report correct yesterday it reached 80 degrees which I love the heat but only if you are not having to work in it .... less said the better with that concern I am not a happy bunny .......
Although its another two days I am looking forward to the weekend (1) I can rest (2) Grandson 2nd Birthday not going to be the birthday they planned due to the Chinese virus but at least we get spend it seeing him ,we will be in one part of the garden Son + wife & Grandson the other part .

·
old scoot coot
3,352 Posts
Good Morning Gang ,
again I am up with the larks so the saying goes these birds do make a racket with their dawn chorus today we have prediction for thunderstorms due to the heat so wont be heading to work on the trike .
They got the weather report correct yesterday it reached 80 degrees which I love the heat but only if you are not having to work in it .... less said the better with that concern I am not a happy bunny .......
Although its another two days I am looking forward to the weekend (1) I can rest (2) Grandson 2nd Birthday not going to be the birthday they planned due to the Chinese virus but at least we get spend it seeing him ,we will be in one part of the garden Son + wife & Grandson the other part .
morning et. how is the back coming along?

·
old scoot coot
3,352 Posts
good morning motorsickle medicines. forcast is somewhat improved so i will hold off on the arc for now. i have to go get a couple of drums of gas for plane before price goes up more. i have stc for auto fuel. i'm a week late price already going up. while at airport after unloading drums will do a little flying. flying out for lunch on saturday. i have to mow and weed eat too. that should get me through to an. early quit. day trip tomorrow if low probability of precip. y'all have a great holiday weekend! hasta. scratch the early quit, i had to go buy another phone, friends will have more fun with this one.😬

2561 - 2580 of 2655 Posts