Harley Davidson Forums banner

2601 - 2620 of 2655 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi all, well the Doc said everything good since I started walking my dog. Took the new handgun to the range and it broke on the 17th round. These were light cowboy loads, 6 grains of Unique under a 250 grain coated bullet (45 Colt). Went home and pulled six bullets to verify load and all were right on the money. Took the gun back were I bought it and he replaced it with another new one.

·
Noel
8,129 Posts
Worked solo today while my brother had DR appts to get his leg checked out, injured muscle required draining 200cc of blood that had him swollen, DR's told him to rest it but hasn't actually rested at all, told him to chill today and Saturday, rain coming in the AM and his boys should come over Sunday and help us with some heavy lifting (last of the roofing and dormer shingles would be a great project for them to help us, lets see how that works out Sunday/Monday.

Today I continued the south wall lower level, working my way over the arches above each garage door is slow and tedious!

6 hours yesterday and 8 hours today and this is how far I've gotten.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,568 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen and Ladies

I hope you have a great day

Riding a few hundred miles today.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Good evening. Took a nice swim in the pool. No riding today.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Project coming along really fast wont be long before your done , have you any plans on whats the next project
Worked solo today while my brother had DR appts to get his leg checked out, injured muscle required draining 200cc of blood that had him swollen, DR's told him to rest it but hasn't actually rested at all, told him to chill today and Saturday, rain coming in the AM and his boys should come over Sunday and help us with some heavy lifting (last of the roofing and dormer shingles would be a great project for them to help us, lets see how that works out Sunday/Monday.

Today I continued the south wall lower level, working my way over the arches above each garage door is slow and tedious!
View attachment 784924
6 hours yesterday and 8 hours today and this is how far I've gotten.
View attachment 784923

·
old scoot coot
3,352 Posts
good sunday morning all ye motorsickle munchkins. well here i am all dressed up and no one to go to the dance with. it was supposed to rain today, so far looks like may be ok till evening. tomorrow all through next weekend you guessed it, rain. this is nuts. anyway holiday weekend everyone has plans. wife in fargo. so i will make the best of it. solo to toots in howard,(good twisties} ks for pie and ice cream. then i'll go south on 99 into oklahoma and decide where to on the fly. of course flash today cause i'm saving what's left of rear tire on fury for the reunion. mid eighties today. it will be nice to feel good and warm again. i'm opening up lower vents and fairing wings. summer is here! i hope ya all have a great holiday weekend. i got my folks fixed up at cemetary yesterday so today i can stay out as long as i want.
002.jpg
003.jpg

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Good morning
To Everyone on here .
Hope you all Enjoy your weekend.
Remember to think about the guys an Women that makes this possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
American
26,343 Posts
Hey all, received this from our friend Mr Don.... hope everyone can send the a prayer or two...

“Hey, Jeff, hope all is well in Franklin. Haven’t been on the computer too much in the past couple weeks. Cindy has been pretty sick for about 3 weeks and was extremely sick last weekend. So we called our wellness nurse and said given Cindy’s symptoms get a covid test Monday. At the clinic they said results will be back in 3 days, in the mean time take a couple of Advils. That night I woke up at 2 am listening to her cough away and said this is BS I am taking you to the er in the morning. Had to wheel her into the ER

from the car she could not walk.

Good thing I did Jeff, I seen her sick before, but not this bad. They immediately put her in ICU, then into a purgatory room not knowing what exactly what she had. They did an exray then a cat scan, found darkness on lower left lung so Wednesday did their own covid test. Test came back Friday at 6:30 pm negative. So she has been in CCU fighting pneumonia, may come home Tuesday.

So Saturday was the first time that I was able to see her since Tuesday morning. Todays visit she looked amazing compared to 4 days ago, thought I was going to lose her that’s how bad she looked. All her vitals look good, but she’s still on IV and oxygen. May have to come home with a portable oxygen tank.“

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Hey all, received this from our friend Mr Don.... hope everyone can send the a prayer or two...

“Hey, Jeff, hope all is well in Franklin. Haven’t been on the computer too much in the past couple weeks. Cindy has been pretty sick for about 3 weeks and was extremely sick last weekend. So we called our wellness nurse and said given Cindy’s symptoms get a covid test Monday. At the clinic they said results will be back in 3 days, in the mean time take a couple of Advils. That night I woke up at 2 am listening to her cough away and said this is BS I am taking you to the er in the morning. Had to wheel her into the ER

Good thing I did Jeff, I seen her sick before, but not this bad. They immediately put her in ICU, then into a purgatory room not knowing what exactly what she had. They did an exray then a cat scan, found darkness on lower left lung so Wednesday did their own covid test. Test came back Friday at 6:30 pm negative. So she has been in CCU fighting pneumonia, may come home Tuesday.

So Saturday was the first time that I was able to see her since Tuesday morning. Todays visit she looked amazing compared to 4 days ago, thought I was going to lose her that’s how bad she looked. All her vitals look good, but she’s still on IV and oxygen. May have to come home with a portable oxygen tank.“

Thoughts and prayers out for Cindy and Don. Get well soon Cindy.

·
Noel
8,129 Posts
Maries new kitchen and bathroom projects, might do kitchen this fall and bathrooms next spring or both next spring

·
Noel
8,129 Posts
Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for Ms Cindy, hold down the fort Don, she'll be home soon and glad it's not C19!

·
Noel
8,129 Posts
Project progress was slow today, finished all the arch cuts for the south wall shingles, I need to finish the lower wall with final course, Jon is working the front of the dormers, I'd like to avoid that but might have to help him up there anyway, kids did not show and his leg is swelling again.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sending good wishes for a full recovery ....

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Woke up at 5am to a beautiful start to the day the weather report says sunny and hot typical because I have to go to work today it being a public holiday the garden centres will be rammed with people wanting to spend money .
Cant say I am looking forward to it .
Again there will only be a skeleton staff in so work load will again be overloaded , my back as eased over the weekend because I have rested but weather was rubbish but at least I got a ride of ab out 40 miles yesterday .

2601 - 2620 of 2655 Posts