Harley Davidson Forums banner

2921 - 2940 of 3007 Posts

·
Noel
8,275 Posts
Was a time a few years ago they would be a piece of cake to lift and move now I am 60 my mind and thinking is a young man but my body ain't so ahahahahaahahahah.
Coffee on the brew so toddle pips (y) whatever your doing have a great day and stay safe

Tell me about it, I fractured something in my right arm early this spring, when we were lifting lower wall #2 if I recall correctly, since then my arm has been slowly recovering (healing) but I still can't tolerate full lifting forces yet, it needs to be healed by middle of September for the Austrian/Italian fly & ride trip.

I was able to work with it the past many weeks, but not at 100% most of the time, I'm chilling this week by NOT helping my brother, he has most of the heavy work done already, no sense in me aggravating the healing process at this point.

You all have a great day!

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Good morning
John, ET, Tommy, Jeff, bbally ,
Noel, Oldhand, Jim.
Tommy take some pics for us .
Noel probably a good idea to rest that arm.
No use adding to the pain.
John: In laws staying with you?
Oldhand hasn’t been on here for a while?.
Jeff: Don’t forget the Sun screen or is it too late .
Just another HOT one here today same as yesterday.
No plans to do anything but confirm some appointments I have.
Ya all be good. Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
ET
I think I seen where you were last weekend

Is that you in the black swim wear ?

They had a major incident declared there on that beach yesterday the area was overwhelmed by people visiting the beach , with no public toilets open or bars / restaurants / these people must have just gone for a piss in the sea God knows where they went for a chit . absolutely disgusted with people , we have over 42,000 dead from this Chinese virus , lock down still isn't over and our social distance is supposed to still be 2m and pubs and restaurants will be allowed to open .until July 4th when it will go to 1m according to Boris Johnson when he declared Britain will have its own independence day what a fuking twat that bloke is .
I voted for this joker all because I wanted Brexit and like millions of others are now regretting voting for this prick .
Looking at scenes like this in all honesty we never had a lock down totally , people just did what they did without any thought or care of others . more
Yesterday it reached 92 degrees sunny all day .

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good Morning all and everyone
its 5.55am and looking out the window the sky looks threatening gone are the bright blue skys but the heat is still with us .
Supposed to be thunder and heavy showers hitting us today , yesterday it reached 92 degrees and at work it was stifling and very uncomfortable in long trousers more suitable for winter wear I was glad to get home and take a shower.
Several of the customers made comments about why we are not wearing shorts in this heat and when I told them the reason they thought it crazy ,, all because our female manager doesn't like them so we have to suffer yet other garden centres owned by the same company can wear them .
Looking forward to 5pm when I am off home for two weeks yippy yaw !!! , Saturday if not raining I will start to demolish them dangerous step, s in my garden will have to pop to the builder merchants to buy a couple of bags of cement I have ballast and building sand already , think I will have to fill in a a base of concrete so the wooden sleepers will have sound ground top rest on before I construct the stairs .
Righty Ho be good stay safe and enjoy your friday

·
Registered
38,490 Posts
What? Did they say Bubba Wallace couldnt tell a noose from a hole in the ground?

·
Asylum Inmate
11,621 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen

I hope you have a great day

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Poser Member # 99
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,937
Morning All . ET, Rick ,Jeff, Tommy, Noel . Bob . Well the In-laws are leaving later this morning and Headed back to Redford . It was good Having company for a few days Ms. Libby loved Having Aunt Linda and Uncle Greg here to Play with. Hope fully I get the truck Finished up by Saturday evening the Temps are headed up in the mid 80s. So I don't know how Long I'll Be able to work out side .Hope every one Has a great day and Have a safe flight home Jeff

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Morning
John, bbally, Jeff. Oldhand, Jim,Noel , Con Bondo.
Solar guys were here at the crack of dawn .
Since it’s going to be another Hit one I don’t blame them .
A bit noisy with hammers and drills going on

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

I read this on a news feed I have on my cell phone ....
In all honesty I dont know what to say , except all Harley had to do and say " in no way do Harley Davidson agree with this mans comments and do not represent Harley Davidson ...........
But Fuk Harley Davidson another company bowing down to all this nonsense , pity some one doesn't take offence to Harley Davidson and start to pull their chit.
HD are just like any other company only interested in profits its the idiots like us who buy into the Brand and believe all the hype and complete bollocks that HD spew out ,, open road , freedom , we are individuals more fool us ......
What a person say's it is their opinion nothing more that that yu can agree with this guys comments or you dont ....
I hope he fuks off HD starts up selling another companies bikes and makes a mint .....
HD CORP YOU ARE ALL ONE OF THE SAME #### MINEY GRABBING ASSHOLES

2921 - 2940 of 3007 Posts