Harley Davidson Forums banner

2941 - 2960 of 3007 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good Morning everyone
Well the weather folks got it wrong yesterday the thunder never came nor did the heavy showers but after 9am the sun came out and it got hotter and hotter.
Now today being a Saturday right now outside 6am low and behold its raining ahahahaahaha typical I did have plans to start the break up the old brick stairs but that may have to be on hold for today we'll have to see on that one .
I need to go with my wife early to do our weekly food shop , she is still hobbling a bit after her fall but that means I can go to the builders merchants and get a few bags of cement killing two birds with one stone.

·
Poser Member # 99
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,942
Morning Et . We got your Rain Over night It was still drizzling this morning at ^ am. It think it's going to clear up this morning . Got the brakes all done on the Pu. Yeaa But no Air No Signal or open circuit in ac Line I'm going to check out the coil at the compressor and see if that's any good then see if I have voltage at the plug .I might go to menards tomorrow and Get a few items and Stop at GFS and get some Hot dogs and Tater chips . I might Stop at Arby and Get a Couple of Samitchs For lunch

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good Morning ladies and gentlemen
Yesterday I did manage in between the showers to get on with the getting rid of those dangerous steps ,it also exposed the poor workmanship in whoever built them ,brickwork not tied in ( unseen) bricks just built over soil no foundations.
It means I have got more work on my hands than I wanted and of course will cost more because I will now need more railways sleepers, honestly I could do without this especially on the two weeks that should be vacation time even more so now because I feel worn out from my garden centre job having been over worked there since we reopened .
Still its got to be done and done it will be , hopefully in this two weeks off from paid work I am able to get out somewhere on the trike I will be mighty pissed if I cant .
So that was my Saturday , today I have will be laying the a 4" concrete base where eventually the sleepers will be placed , not a huge area but i need to mix by hand as I dont have a cement mixer & no time to hire one .
Right now its blue sky outside 5.55am trees are blowing just hope it doesn't blown in the rain ......
Well that's about it for now going to make me a cuppa coffee (y) :coffee:
Have a great Sunday and stay safe

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Morning ET still Saturday night here.
Watching a movie before heading to bed.
If it doesn’t pick up the pase
I’m going to bed.
Eat does it on the cement work. If you get a min or 3 take off on the Bike. Brings back some life into you.

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Asylum Inmate
11,621 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen

I hope you have a great day

Smoking some shoulders i cured.

Apparently the cancer is a little further along then they thought. Have to go for a cat scan to see where it might have gone too

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good Morning all
We had plenty of on off showers yesterday but I was able to get a concrete base down not a huge area so it will need to cure now .
They say we are in for lots of showers again & right now at 6.15am its not looking good , I will pop down the builders merchants later to buy 60 bricks to repair the mess from whoever built the steps and retaining wall .
OK time for me to put my coffee on have a fun Monday and stay safe

·
Poser Member # 99
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,956
Morning All Et Jeff looks like another warm day today . I ordered a New clutch asm for the ac and a New serpentine Belt parts should be here by the end of the week . Now too get it in to have the clutch replaced on the Air conditioning and a new belt put on then I should be good for a while.

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Good Monday morning
John, Jeff, Tommy, Jim, bbally,Noel, ET.
Nice cooler morning for a change only 84 T 6:45.
John:
Finally get them breaks finished?
Jeff: are you still going into office?
Tommy what’s up haven’t seen you in a few days?
Ok time for 1 more round of coffee

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
John baby
Tomorrow I Hope to get new shoes for my truck.
Only thing left after that is put on new wiper blades.
Something you don’t use too much out here

2941 - 2960 of 3007 Posts