Harley Davidson Forums banner

2961 - 2980 of 3007 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good Morning everyone
Hope ya all had a good Monday ,yesterday I ordered a 8 yard skip that will arrive Wednesday sometime have to drop it one side of my drive but leave me enough room to get my trike out for if and when I can go for a ride .
Bought more bricks than I needed so hoping to get a few laid today weather permitting but this is England and you get all four seasons in one day ,, dam cold yesterday only reached 50 degrees and with that wind blowing it felt colder .
oh well onwards and upwards .
tatty bye for now have a great Tuesday and Stay safe .

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Morning ET.
Had a busy day this afternoon.
Took the truck in to get an oil change and have them check my breaks also.
About 30 mins after they opened he called and said front are good tears need attention bad.
Gave me a price and I said go for it. Picked it up this afternoon and good to go like New. So next is New tires all around. Either Tuesday or Wednesday.
We have a lot going on here right now.
So 1st things 1st.
Ok time to get some shut eye . Have a fine day ET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Noel
8,275 Posts
Afternoon folks, the bulk of heavy work that I can help with at my brothers is done, he has a bit more to do but hired professionals will handle the garage doors, electric, HV/AC, sheet rock & plastering, that allows me to get back into my regular retirement routines the past week, including 3 miles walks each morning on rising from bed when it's cool outside.

This morning I registered for continuing professional education on tax matters, I'm doing this to keep the door open for future business potential should I desire to practice representation on behalf of individual taxpayers aka (working for the public instead of the government) involved in IRS collection activities .

A while ago I applied for my license to be an enrolled agent, need to do this within 2 years of retirement to make the process go smoothly, otherwise extensive testing would have been needed at a later date if I waited too long, at this point all I need to do is keep my training requirements up to date, and pay modest fees, I haven't started to do any work just yet while I wait out a 2 year restriction on potential case conflicts, at the moment I'm still enjoying my relaxing schedule and opportunities to travel (though the C-19 has put a damper on that) but who knows when boredom will creep up, if that happens I'll hang a shingle or partner with an established firm.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good Morning everyone Happy Hump day

The rain held off again yesterday so I was able to get on with with the steps but lugging those sleepers on my own have put pressure on my back and now that aches .
Skip is arriving between 7am to 3pm they cant give a time but when it does I will only be clearing the rubble a bit at a time ,as the company let you have the skip for 2 weeks but will take it away sooner if you call them .
Think I need to ease up today anyway this all work no play stuff .......................
On another note I live in the County of Leicetershire , the city of Leicester which is 18 miles from us have now been placed back into lock down once again due to cases of the Chinese virus is once again rising this area is mainly Indian and muslim population.
The media will not mention that in regard to the people of that area and then go on to claim they have no idea why it is rising .....at a guess its not because they live in small homes but packed to the rafters with family members , their unhygienic life style, their mass gatherings at their place of worship and their attitude .
The local Authority have mapped out an area for the extended lockdown from inner city ( indians & Muslin area ) to outter areas ( mainly white population )
Government are advising not to visit or leave the area ........well I have no plans to visit that chit hole anyway so no fear there .
Time for coffee at its now 5.55am here in UK my taste buds are a calling I can hear the coffee bean calling
Have a great WEDNESDAY and stay safe

·
Asylum Inmate
11,621 Posts
Good Morning All

Scheduling called late yesterday .... looks like the radiation consultation is going forward now. Yeah

Hope you all have a good day ..... take care of your pecker ... it is the only one you have!

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Good morning
Bbally, Big John, Noel, Jeff, Oldhand, Jim, Tommy ️.
Beautiful morning At 71 degrees.. So got a few things done in the garage and put things where they belong.
We have a few errands to run today and that’s about it.
New tires get put on tomorrow.
Saturday is truck wash day and getting packed up. We want to leave early as usual
Say 6 am is good enough.
There is No big rush only going to Utah 1st day .
Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Poser Member # 99
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,974
Evening All Well were Home from Port Huron had to go to Menards harbor Freight and Gfs I
m Making a Adapter up for our Portable air conditioning unit. So I can blow cold air in to the attic So I can Have some one work up there in this heat and Not Pass out. I'll be putting a 6" Insulated trunk line in to the attic Blowing cold air up there so It can get cleaned out to have a Sale. This will Be Polish and Redneck ingenuity if you ever Seen it. The Exhaust of the air conditioning unit is going to blowing out the window Hope every one had a good day. We will Keep you in our Prayers Bob

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good morning fellow lovers of Motorcycles
Big John is polish in your heritage ? my own father was Polish he came to England after the war when his Polish Unit got demobbed .
He met my Mother who was English and so the story continued .............
OK Wednesday came and went but I did get some rubble into that skip after it arrived at about 1pm we did have some showers not not torrential .
7,30 am today I will be going weekly food shopping with the Mrs & carry on with loading rubble into that skip all under the threat of rain showers oh well never mind .
Just heard on our TV news in the background that we had another 176 die yesterday from the Chinese virus ,still getting loads of people catching it but our Government are still putting in to action opening up the Country .
I can understand what the idea is our economy is heading further south by the day huge companies losing staff some going to the wall .
Its an hard choice between more deaths or ruin of the Country as an whole .
Bloody Chinese
So I gotta get on coffee is calling so folks whatever or however your Thursday pans out enjoy it and stay safe

·
Poser Member # 99
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,977
Morning All Et My father was 100% polish and So Was My Mother And My Mother Had Auburn Colored hair . So I'm Hot headed and have a temper too. It's Gotten better as I've gotten Older but I still Have Flair Ups On Occasion. LOL So We Have a few great Ideas Ona Occasion. Well I have the Coffee on so Grab a Cup and Relax cp.png dk2.jpg fol.jpg for a While

2961 - 2980 of 3007 Posts