Harley Davidson Forums banner

3061 - 3080 of 3468 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
11,684 Posts
Good Morning All

TGIF

Radiology Oncology consult went very well. I think that is what I am going to end up doing, High Dose Radiation with a low dose implant ..... look favorable and favorable for the boner nerves

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Good morning one and all
Saturday Morning 6.20am here in England been up since 5.20am had a shower had me coffee now looking at the interwebby .
Today I will be getting out on the trike if the Mrs doesn't want to go oh well never mind , I will go alone ,weather supposed to be dry but lots of cloud well I can cope with that but right now its sunny (y) just trying to think of somewhere nice to end up and a fair distance away .
Bit difficult as sight seeing places are still closed due to the chinese virus , but as the saying goes its not the destination its the journey .
I am thinking of Stratford apon Avon the town is the birth place of William Shakespeare lots of history there and being a town although normally very busy you can still move around keeping distance , just said to the Mrs so I think she is up for it .🤞wont set off until about 9ish anyways so will keep eye on what the sky is saying to us .
On that note I am gonna make another coffee so if we make it I will get a fair few photos to post later
Whatever you are doing or where ever your going today Stay safe

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Morning ET, John, Noel, Jeff
Bbally, Tommy.
I was about to get out of bed when I heard Thunder roll across the sky.
I layed there and listen to it and fell back to sleep lol.
Got up an hour later.
But I’m the 1st one up .
NO Plan to do anything around here today .
But knowing my daughter that could change lol.
Ok time for some coffee.
ET hope it’s a nice day for a ride with you an your wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Asylum Inmate
11,684 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen and Ladies

I hope you have a great day

Just doing nothing. 102 today

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I ran across this seasoning called steak & Burger.
I have it on everything now.
It’s SO good you should try it Bob

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Good morning Folks
Woke up to another sunny start to the day haven't seen the weather report for today yet fingers crossed it stays sunny.
So yesterday we rode to Stratford Apon Avon ,been there a couple of times last year and what a difference ,the first thing you notice was lack of people about .
Gone are all the tourists from every Country you could think of , No Chinese , No Americans, This place was a mecca for them but sadly all gone .
Never heard a single foreign accent the whole time we were there ,as the time got later more people arrived but no way like this place would have been without the Chinese virus .
Second thing you notice are the stores a fair few still closed and many shops that have closed for good been emptied .
We sat outside a pub took one of the few tables , we were told to get a drink we had to download an app on our phone order and pay for it from your phone then waited 5 mins and our drinks arrived -------- no contact with anyone except the youngster who brought our drinks to us on a tray , Really felt strange & so not used to it but I guess this is how things will be done for a while .
All in all our day was nice and with less people about we were able to have a good look around without all the hussle and bussle from crowds of people , good for us but not good for those people who depend on tourists and all the money they bring in .
Today ( Sunday ) is my last day off as Monday I am back to work , I have no idea what I will be walking back no contact with anyone from work so can only hazard at a guess all I do know is no more staff have been recalled so we are still running a huge garden centre with a skeleton staff so the work load will still be very hard and lots still I decided it wont bother me any more and I can only do what I can do .....have to go with the flow .
Right then

its now 6.45am I am going to make a coffee so whatever you do or however you spend Sunday Enjoy it and Stay safe

·
Poser Member # 99
17,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,072
Morning All Et . We've got the Dunkins on this morning for a Nice change . I picked up a 10 lb box of Smiths Packing co Bacon friday. Now their packed up in % gallon sized zip lock bags and in the freezer. It was 2.00 a lb so I'm glad I can get that again

IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0006.JPG

Attachments

·
old scoot coot
3,598 Posts
good sunday mornin et, rick, bob, and john, good lookin bacon. fly day yesterday. phil, sold our fireflight ultra light last week. it had been sitting over a year in his hangar. i had bought a power chute to use the rotax 503 engine off it on the plane. he needed the room to move another plane in so i sighned off on the sale. anyway new owner wanted it flown up to my airport from phils grass strip. and was a little apprehensive because it had been sitting a while. it had been sitting when we bought it for several years. all i did to it was replace fan cooling belt and change oil in gear box. anyway the new owner had ordered new fuel lines and pulse lines. all i did was drain old gas and replace with new i did stick a new fuel pump on. the old one was very old. carb was all gummed up, i cleaned main jet and idle air orifice. got it running strong on top. temp was 93 by the time i had it ready, humitity 84percent, dewpoint spread 4 degrees, density altitune 3,100 feet. high hot and humid, not good for engine performance or wing lift. anyway i tried to blast off. it wouldn't rotate. i moved the up elevator travel up two notches and it blasted off and fought for altitude. i flew it back to my airport, about 15 miles where the new owner has his hangar. he was pleased. i told him not to fly it when it was this hot and to keep the engine running full throttle till over the numbers in summer. also told him the engine total time was unknown but high time. i think he should and will buy the 503 i had with only 50hrs on it the replace the run out 447 on the plane. it has 52 hp, old 447 40hp, and its fresh with twin carbs. to date a 503 twin carb has never been known to make carb ice. the 447 iced up once and forced me down. anyway finished that up about 1:30. it was hot when i finished and was going to clean up flash from friday's t storms, its really dirty. it clouded up and a t storm started about the time i got bags off and cleaned up. so i had to wait till this morning to go to car wash. after friday mickey may not want to ride tomorrow, but i'd bet tony will or i may go solo. temps in low hundreds all week, good ridding wx. i have to take fury to hwy 60 cycles at neosho wed for new rear tire. hope to get some day trips in this week. y'all have a great sunday. hasta.:cool:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Good Sunday morning
John, Tommy, bbally, ET, Jeff, Noel.
It’s 7:10 am here in Minnesota.
Going to get in the shower and see what my daughter has for me today .
Have a good Sunday.
ET. Glad you your wife got out for a while yesterday .
I’ll check in later

·
American
26,747 Posts
Morn’n all

Reactions: bbally

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Good Morning folks
I am up early been up since 4.45am the thought of work woke me up , looking out the window its gray sky once again & predicted more rain fall .
Yesterday's weather was beautiful it stayed sunny and hot all day until final sunset at 9.30pm so after our BBQ we just sat out in the garden chilling out .
7.30 I will be heading to work into the unknown :LOL: not sure I will be laughing on my way home most likely be knackered hoping to be eased back in .
Time to make a coffee so I bid you all a good Monday however or whatever your doing have a good one and stay safe

3061 - 3080 of 3468 Posts